• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing wife's pussy

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
This question, like most others, has been discussed many times before, but it needs to be updated. My question, for husbands, is this: Would you rather fuck another man's wife, or let him fuck yours?

I definitely come down on the side of preferring to share my wife's pussy with another man, or men, in preference to fucking another women, even a married one. I am not a cuckold, and I am not humiliated or suffereing in any way. But I do love to see my wife stretch out naked on the bed and another man get between her legs and proceed to perform the most intimate of all male/female activities.

And while he does, I am right there egging him on by saying "Fuck her John! Fuck my wife!"

How many other guys agree with me?

Son of John, I am with you on this. I would rather watch my wife getting fucked. I would want to be part of the experience as well.

Same here john there is nothing hornier than watching my wife take a strangers cock up her tite pussy, just waiting for the day that I get to watch her being DP;d by 2 hot horny studs, will be so exciting for both of us.

Attachments

• Enjoying doggy..jpg
    Enjoying doggy..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 802
  • Slow and deep.JPG
    Slow and deep.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 734
I want another man to fuck my wife, not his.

Watching my slut wife

I'm with you John there Is nothing more exciting to me then to see my wife being a hot old slut for a COUPLE of guys . Then get to lick all there cum from my wifes pussy and suck clean there big cocks . Thats what this pussy boys for .

Not only would most of us rather share our wife with another, but in my case, my wife would never want me to stray and be unfaithful. She has told me more than once that she couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else, either by myself or with her there. It's definitely a double standard, but one I'm very happy with:D

InDeep said:
Not only would most of us rather share our wife with another, but in my case, my wife would never want me to stray and be unfaithful. She has told me more than once that she couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else, either by myself or with her there. It's definitely a double standard, but one I'm very happy with:D

I'm fine with that, too! If my wife were to cheat with another man and tells me the details later on, I'm in!

From the answers that we have gotten so far, it seems that sharing one's wife with another man is judged "normal", but wanting to fuck another man's wife is not! I do agree!

And, the wives themselves like to fuck with other men but do not want their husbands fucking with other women. Most of the writers on this thread seem to agree with that too!

I see a thread of thought developing which says this: "When a man gets married, he is supposed to fuck only his own wife, but he is also to see that his wife gets as much sexual satisfaction as she can, and if this requires letting her fuck with other men, then it is the husband's responsibility to see that it happens!"

In years past, it was considered "normal" for a man to want to fuck another man's wife, to get "some" of another guy's private stock of pussy! But there is more and more evidence that there are many more men, even if they can't publicly admit it, who are much more interested in making their wives available for other men to fuck!

Perhaps we're finally getting somewhere!!

Well SoJ,

You do have to take into account what type of guys are on this forum. Yes we are the enlightened ones to be sure, but you have to weigh your results carefully:rolleyes:

It is fun to ponder that if all the married men are only allowed to have sex with their wife (if she lets them), there will be fewer and fewer men around to have sex with our beloved wives!:eek: The burden will all fall on the young single studs out there with the hard cocks that can cum so many times and keep our wives happy:D

If another married man wants to fuck my wife and she tells me, its fine by me.
If a good looking, muscle bound stud is hitting on my wife and she tells me she wants to give a "proper response", its an added bonus for me!

I'm good with either actually. I like watching her get pounded by another man as much as I like to be the the one doing the pounding!

I have to agree with DomBull.

I have strayed in the past with other married women - there has always been a heightened sense of passion when it happened.

But in these past 2 years - the other side of the fence also looks mighty good.

I am in agreement. I would rather see my wife on her back with another man pleasuring her. In fact, my favorite is watching and listening to her cum on another man's cock. I am also not into humiliation etc and while my wife is ok fucking other men she is not comfortable with me and another women.

I am also, recently, getting off on her leaving for a session and then coming back to tell me about it while I enter her cum filled pussy.

I also have had sessions where she went into the other room and fucked the life out of the guy while while I did likewise with his wife. Then when we got together in the same room after a little bit we were all 69 ing and licking everything there was to lick.

I would rather another man fuck my wife than for me to fuck his. Personally, I'm not opposed to fucking someone other than my wife, but I don't think she is willing to share me. Although she hasn't taken me up on the offer, I have told her in no uncertain terms that she is free to fuck whomever she pleases.

I enjoy both.

I much prefer when another man (or men!) fuck my wife while I watch, listen, or hear about it later.

I also don't mind fucking other wives, even my wife likes it when I fuck other women/wives.

But we both prefer it when she is the one having sex with other guys, that is our favorite :D

My wife has had some fantasies about me fucking other men's wives but she's not ready for it yet.....(I'll keep working on that...)

Still, I think it's much less pressure and more enjoyable watching her...

Since my wife and I married, I have only fucked one other woman, and that was because her husband wanted to watch me fuck her. I had the chance later to watch this same friend fuck my own wife, and that was even more exciting that when I fucked his. We were hoping to have a time when we could fuck each others' wives side by side on the same bed, but that didn't develop.

I am still totally convinced that the most exciting experience any husband can have is to watch another man, or other men, fuck his wife!!

Users who are viewing this thread