shave completely or not?

• Thread starterMs Cin
  • Start date

Do you want your white girl shaved down there?

• Yes, completely

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, trimmed

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, I prefer hairy

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms Cin

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2011
Europe
I prefer to be soft and smooth, but what's the preference of black men?

I like having a small patch but my guys all think it is more sexy to be smooth. Now, I wish they would take their own advice and their faces be clean shaven and smooth. None of that sexy bad boy 3 days with out a shave. Too scratchy!

My choice..

Well i always ask what my lover's or hubby's choice of me would be,i find it erotic when they find me exactly how they have told me to be !..but i do agree with you Sandy on the unshaven men bit,a lil effort in that sense doesnt go amiss :) and it get's quite irritating especially when it's all hot and sticky between my legs ;) xxA
Ps: for the record i love to be shaven most of the time :) as pic shows :)

Attachments

• user187828_pic16037_1323010298.jpg
    user187828_pic16037_1323010298.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 650
SandyWho said:
I like having a small patch but my guys all think it is more sexy to be smooth. Now, I wish they would take their own advice and their faces be clean shaven and smooth. None of that sexy bad boy 3 days with out a shave. Too scratchy!

Most of my lovers prefer a completely hairless pussy. Most prefer brazilian wax to shaving it. My newest guy surprisingly likes it hairy but neat

My wife is waxed at the request of her bulls.

I agree with Wiganwife I l prefer to be smooth ans shaven but it’s indeed very erotic that your lover can find you the way he has told you he wants to have it. I wish men not only keep their faces clean shaven but also their penises and balls. Hard & smooth black, a delicacy to lick!

Always shaven have been since I was 19 besides I hate floss

A Crown

My hubby & my owner demands that I keep only a very short (#1) crown above my Clit while all the rest including my ass completely smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are pubic hairs curly? Cuz if they were straight, they'd poke you in the eye!

SandyWho said:

No pics though. How bout a painting, of a shaved snatch?

Im natural but trim the panty line. No lover black or white has ask me to shave or wven said they prefer shaved. I have shaven bald a few times in the past but it seems a bother to me keeping it smooth. Hub has mentioned he loves seeing a lover or swing partners semen glistening on my pubic hair so Id guess thats a bonus. :clap:

A bulls cum is way more visible on a hairy or semi-hairy snatch. If my wife is shaved it's hard to see at first glance that she has cum on her pussy. When we go to the outdoor spa my wife will get balled and then walk around with quite a visible load on her pubes or breasts, which generally will get the younger guys hard and ready to sneak in a session at the shower or hot tub, etc. There's nothing like watching another couple trying to keep their eyes off her crotch when we are sitting in chairs across from them, and she's clearly been recently fucked and unloaded in, while my 1" soft cock is shaved and dry so they know it wasn't from me.

My home is private and set back away from others. I usually don't wear any clothing, even in the garden. I just put on clothes for strangers, but on follow-up visits they get to see me naked. I like pubic hair, but I do shave on occasions, depending on the preferences of who I am sleeping with.

My advice is, DO NOT SHAVE IT ALL OFF. That hair was put there for a purpose, to act as a lubricant so that when your bodies are sliding back and forth across one another, you do not get irritated. Nice for photo purposes, not so nice for fucking. Leave it on, but keep it trimmed inside the panty line.