• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shaved or hairy?

• Thread startergameforalaugh
  • Start date

gameforalaugh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2011
My g/f wants to know if she is likely to get more cock if she is shaved or hairy.
Which cunt would YOU fuck?

Attachments

• flt8.jpg
    flt8.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 412
I would fuck both but I'm voting for shaved only because she shows her big fucking tits in that shot. Tell her to be creative shave slut in it, lading strip, etc. I once fucked a wife who had an arrow shaved in pointing to her pussy. The best part her husband shaved it before she left to see me :D

A trimmed pussy with the shape of London Heathrow Airport would be fun to play with:D

I am whole heartedly voting for shaved. I don't like to floss when I am eating pussy.

meaty and good eating any way!

I vote shaved.........in our experience my wife's fuckbuddies like her to stay trimmed closely/ shaved

Shaven all the way

I vote shaved and echo BBCB in liking your lovely large breasts.

...hairy only if she trim the edge...but for her she look good shaved.

Shaved for sure just so much hotter to play with, :)

Attachments

• IMG_7379.jpg
    IMG_7379.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 161
Shaved is best- get to see that beautiful pussy with nothing blocking the view!

I do find shaved to be very hot, love the look of a woman's cunt shaved and smooth, so inviting to taste and fuck.

Let me try it out a couple hundred times both ways and I'll get back to you later... hah hah.

Shaved

gameforalaugh said:
My g/f wants to know if she is likely to get more cock if she is shaved or hairy.
Which cunt would YOU fuck?

She looks hotter shaved

shaved is better

I say shaved, looks much more inviting!

If her cunt is extremely hairy (akin to a gorilla pussy), then she better give it a good a trim or shave. Otherwise, just leave it to be as natural as possible.:)

thumbnail.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread