• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shaving pubic hair for the first time

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date

sissymaidcherie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2013
Hi, I have just shaved my pubic hair for the first time . Cannot believe I did not do it earlier! It makes my cock look smaller and it feels wonderful wearing panties . It is also easier to put on chastity belt . Going to try and grow a little landing strip . Anybody else have any other ideas, experiences ?

Reactions: natasnaikul, tinydicklett, Needssex and 4 others
I think my cock looks bigger shaved.

Reactions: bonemeal, AliasBilly and YourDreamMilf
will trim some more

666_1000.jpg 723_1000.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper, mon84, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
I really feel if your going to be a real sissy cuckold you need to be totally shaved. All body hair really should be gone except what’s on your head.

Reactions: natasnaikul and raptor666
It is really the best way for a sissy. I know each sissies situation is different but if you are able to do it it really makes a big difference. Good for you!

Shaving your legs and everything is an incredible sexy feeling for a true sissy. Try it. You can always grow it back.

Reactions: Biscoito, SquirmingSub and Readyu
Have totally shaved around my cock and balls. It is a very sexy feeling, especially when wearing a tiny pair of white lace thong panties ! :)

Reactions: tinydicklett and midnightfapper
I keep everything smooth from more often then not from the neck to the feet.

sissymaidcherie said:
Have totally shaved around my cock and balls. It is a very sexy feeling, especially when wearing a tiny pair of white lace thong panties ! :)
Care to share pics?

sissymaidcherie said:
Hi, I have just shaved my pubic hair for the first time . Cannot believe I did not do it earlier! It makes my cock look smaller and it feels wonderful wearing panties . It is also easier to put on chastity belt . Going to try and grow a little landing strip . Anybody else have any other ideas, experiences ?
You can groom your hair to make it look like the pubic hair of a lady. you know, "V" shaped. And then just trim it to keep it short

Reactions: midnightfapper
For me there was something that happened when I first shaved. I don’t know if it is genetic or not because I’m not very hairy anyway. I have no hair on my chest, back or ass and very little on my legs.

Anyway when my college girlfriend asked me to shaved off all my hair on my legs and groin, I did it because of curiosity. When I was done she thought that my skin was smoother than hers. Our sex after was incredible. Somehow however, psychologically, I became the submissive partner and she became the dominant one. I felt incredibly submissive to her both in bed and out.

Today I’m married and my wife (who is my goddess and love of my life) wants me to stay shaved and I love the feeling of being smooth, feminine and submissive. I wear panties and lingerie when alone with my wife and she loves it. I am her complete submissive hubby and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, leahswannabe, lnohhnvm and 5 others
sissymaidcherie said:
No. Let it grow out like a jungle. Real men love bush. Not teenie pussy.

I would agree with @dragana that waxing is preferred although brazilian only refers to a very specific area (pubic area), yet most places that will do the brazilian will do the entire body which can be a bit on the costly side. Once you have been waxed that first time, you may find that the brazilian is addictive, my wife and I get them done often. As to the rest of the body, once you have waxed the first time, you can maintain those other areas through HRC and spot shaving.

Reactions: natasnaikul
sissymaidcherie said:
will trim some more

666_1000.jpg 723_1000.jpg
That's not shaved! No hair should be there at all cuckie!

sissymaidcherie said:
I like to shave my pubes too ( except for a little landing strip ). It's so humiliating when I'm showering and changing in the pool locker rooms, letting all the guys see my tiny dicklett. I also make sure the rest of my body is completely hairless, and find ways to 'accidentally' drop my towel so I can bend over and show off my big girly bum for any guy who might be looking...

sissymaidcherie said:
It makes your cock look longer, but more effeminate

Reactions: tinydicklett
with hair you can hardly see it

P sis tiny 6.JPG

tinydicklett said:
I like to shave my pubes too ( except for a little landing strip ). It's so humiliating when I'm showering and changing in the pool locker rooms, letting all the guys see my tiny dicklett. I also make sure the rest of my body is completely hairless, and find ways to 'accidentally' drop my towel so I can bend over and show off my big girly bum for any guy who might be looking...
I think we need to see that dicklet. It looks like a clit. Also what happened to your balls?

1613782137543.png

Reactions: unclem and tinydicklett
Lol - it's a good pic but not me ( ladyboy )

• Haha
Reactions: zippless

Users who are viewing this thread