• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shaving pubic hair for the first time

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date
tinydicklett said:
Lol - it's a good pic but not me ( ladyboy )
LoL I get it. it's just an avatar. You got me. I get it. That's not me in toon land in mine. LoL Wish it was! Sigh.
Now it doesn't change the fact we need to see your dicklet. o_O

Reactions: tinydicklett
Don't shave anymore. I use hair remover. Even smoother. No stubble.

Reactions: EllenJames and tinydicklett
i have been shaving pubic hair for verys i like it like that

Reactions: tinydicklett
zippless said:
LoL I get it. it's just an avatar. You got me. I get it. That's not me in toon land in mine. LoL Wish it was! Sigh.
Now it doesn't change the fact we need to see your dicklet. o_O
I'll show u soon (blush)...

Reactions: midnightfapper
I used to shave all of my body hair at least once a week when I was single and going out dressed en femme fairly often. I strongly recommend it for all sissies, since it makes such a difference in how we look and feel. And by "feel" I mean both emotionally and physically--panties and stocking are so much more arousing to wear when shaved. And even the time you spend shaving your entire body each week becomes a very positive affirmation of how you feel being a sissy.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, SissyGrrl and SquirmingSub
mm

DSCN0721.JPG

Reactions: leahswannabe and EllenJames
m

Paula full ilbbc 3.png

Reactions: EllenJames
I've been shaved. When younger married to ex wife, we shaved our pubic hair because she wanted to see me bare. But, a week later, after shaving again, an older ,an saw me in men's room. He said you look great smooth, like a girl. or cocksucker.... eventually had me sucking his 5 inch dick.

Reactions: EllenJames and Softwimphub
I just started about a month ago and absolutely love the look and feeling that comes with it. Wish I had started a long time ago! I use a lot of baby powder to keep things smooth and to prevent any irritation. So far none. I shave my balls every day, but it looks like I may need to clean up the surrounding area again!

D50C0492-5FAA-4374-8255-F528CCD1D7FC.jpeg

Reactions: EllenJames, h5t6ca and littlec
unclem said:
I just started about a month ago and absolutely love the look and feeling that comes with it. Wish I had started a long time ago! I use a lot of baby powder to keep things smooth and to prevent any irritation. So far none. I shave my balls every day, but it looks like I may need to clean up the surrounding area again!

The gods played a mean trick on you little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: unclem and leahswannabe
unclem said:

I've found that aftershaving lotion for sensitive skin helps

Reactions: unclem
EllenJames said:
I've found that aftershaving lotion for sensitive skin helps
Are you serious? Sounds like that would hurt like a motherfucker! Or maybe that’s the point...

• Haha
Reactions: h5t6ca
unclem said:
Are you serious? Sounds like that would hurt like a motherfucker! Or maybe that’s the point...
But it hurts so good! LOL

unclem said:
I guess you missed the part about sensitive skin - your loss.