Shaving

• Thread starterminiaquifer
  • Start date

miniaquifer

Horny and achy in panties
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2010
My wife wants me to shave off all my pubic hair. She says it is a turn on, but I am not so sure, she kinda says it with a smirk. Is beign shaved common for cuckolds?

if you are a cuck then shut up and shave and do whatever else she says

Nothing to do with being a cuck, but I have shaved for years. Looks cleaner, no "oil/hair" smell.

My wife requires that I be shaved. I shave my face, chest, cock and balls and everything from the waist down. She shaves my back about once a month. She says that since I am not a man I should not have hair like one. In fact she just did an inspection and found some long hairs on me balls which she pulled out with her tweezers.

Owie! Have you ever tried using an epilator?

My Mistress wanted me shaved from day one I'm allowed some hair on my arms from the elbows down and a tiny little bit from my boobs to my waist everything else is hairless.
My back is kept clear with hair removal cream applied by Mistress once every month the rest I am expected to keep shaved even when in chastity which is very difficult.

merlin_95401 said:
Owie! Have you ever tried using an epilator?

they hurt even more and yes she does have one

No, my wife is not shaved, she just trims for her bikini, I would like her too, I like the look, but she refuses. Now she wants me to shave mine, along withmy underarm hair and chest hair. She says it will make me more attractive. FYI, we only have sex about once a month, it has slowly gotten less and less over time.