• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She’s Addicted!

• Thread starter4MyWife
  • Start date

4MyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
She’s Addicted!

My wife has been watching many videos online with me and she is so getting into the whole Femdom/Creampie attitude. It’s awesome!!

Last night, she went down on me but would only lick my cock. She would not put it in her mouth. She said, “You don’t deserve it”. That made me almost cum. She said, “You’re going to cum inside of me and lick it out!”. WOW!

So she climbed on top of me and slides down on my cock. I cam in seconds. She got off and then sat right on my face and I licked her clean.

VERY HOTT!!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 878
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 605
Ahhhh!!!!!

New beginnings ! ! !;) She is beautiful.Post more of your BEAUTY.

what a pic, your one lucky guy. Happy Val's Day to her

Thanks guys! She said we can make new pics soon. Can't wait!!

This is "HER". I licked it clean. Yum!

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 663
I think we would all like a taste.

An NN member cam all over her pic today. Mmmmmmm!!!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 658
Huge Fan

Hey y'all. I'm a huge fan of your wife. Since my wife is on here, I have to say my second favorite. I really miss the "artistic photos" thread that got lost with the site upgrade. Your wife is a natural beauty and, I hate to say it, but I get turned-on even by the non-nude pics. I know you can't show me, but I bet her eyes would just melt me.

We've already been over this, but she is really blessed. Either superior genetics, takes good care of herself, or both. Did you say she had kids? I bet she gets carded for alcohol sometimes. I can also see that she has a lot of style.

Well I'm jealous of the guy in the pic above. If I had a copy of the artistic pic where she is seated and that awesome hair is swooped-over, I'd like to do the same.:eek:

Oh yeah...congrats on the kink progress - sounds like things are cumming along.

Hi Kitty,

Thanks for the kind words. She will tell you, "You must be crazy. There are so many hotter and much younger females on NN then me."

Anyway, we've seen your pics. If that is your wife, she's pretty dam hott if you ask us.

FnDM

Attachments

• 2817re2.jpg
    2817re2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 460

Users who are viewing this thread