She Agreed To Let Me Collect Cum For Her

Smokexxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, pretty excited about this news, lol
And im dying to share.
My sexy Arab hijabi wife has finally agreed to let me collect cum and squirt it into her pussy.
She really loves the idea of having multiple loads of cum in her and like a good hot wife, want's me to eat her full pussy.

This is a dream come true, lol. I've been trying to get her to open up to fucking other men for a while...

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, AstaSilva, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others
Smoke That is great news! You are on your way to the cuckold lifestyle.

Reactions: Smokexxx
Hey would you like to chat?

2ea95dce-4c82-4d93-a94d-819412a8cdc5.jpg

zippless said:
Smoke That is great news! You are on your way to the cuckold lifestyle.

Hot. Extremely hot.

Hijab wife. Delicious. Please pm me and show me more of her

Smokexxx said:
And im dying to share.
My sexy Arab hijabi wife has finally agreed to let me collect cum and squirt it into her pussy.
She really loves the idea of having multiple loads of cum in her and like a good hot wife, want's me to eat her full pussy.

This is a dream come true, lol. I've been trying to get her to open up to fucking other men for a while...
fucking hot.. how can I help?

Like to own one of those..

Thanks for all your guys support and encouragement, lol.
Soon I will post the first pics of cum being squirted in her pussy

fucking a married muslim lady is a dream for me

Reactions: hikawade, toolman2c and Hor
We are trying the same thing just trying to find other guys cum with our busy schedule

Reactions: Wahooguy and toolman2c
Smokexxx said:
Interesting. Do you know quite a few Arab men who are willing to jack off in front of you and ejaculate into your squirt bottle...? My suspicion is, most men would consider a request of that nature more than a little odd, and would greatly prefer to contribute their cum directly to your wife's pussy (by fucking her).
Smokexxx said:
She really loves the idea of having multiple loads of cum in her....
That, of course, is a very reasonable desire for any married woman....
Smokexxx said:
.... and, like a good hotwife, she want's me to eat her cum-filled pussy.
Well yes, of course....
Smokexxx said:
This is a dream come true. I've been trying to get her to open up to fucking other men for a while.
It sounds like your efforts are close to succeeding, so don't give up. I suggest mentioning to your wife that you've done a survey of all your friends, and none of them are willing to jack off and ejaculate into a squirt bottle for you. But, ALL of them are eager to fulfill her desire to have her pussy filled directly with the cum of other men.

Then, ask her when she would like you to arrange her first encounter with a lover.

Reactions: toolman2c
oops

Smokexxx said:
And im dying to share.

Good work smokexxx