• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she blew the landlord AGAIN!

• Thread startershesaslutt
  • Start date
S

shesaslutt

She's allways getting cum pumped in her & I love it! It started the week she moved on. She calls him with some bullshit problem & he shoots right over. It's. A weird setup(the apartment)her bedroom has a seperate entrance in the hall next to the front door. She says she waits for him to pull up & gets on her knees & plays with her (very)big tits & pussy with her door open so he finds her like that. He pulled out his cock & let her suck him off all over her face. She loved it. He loves having her for a tenant & fucks the shit out of her whenever he feels like it. She has a serious(*******) boyfreind & quit a few big dicked fuck freinds. She lets me jerk off to her stories & lets me watch & listen to her suck & fuck. She also let's me clean her. She makes me pay her for all this.

Shesaslutt,

shesaslutt said:
She calls [the landlord] with some bullshit problem & he shoots right over. The apartment is a weird setup; her bedroom has a seperate entrance in the hall next to the front door. She says she waits for him to pull up, then gets on her knees & plays with her (very) big tits & pussy with her door open so he finds her like that.

Nice...

shesaslutt said:
He pulled out his cock & let her suck him off all over her face. She loved it. He loves having her for a tenant...

Jeez... I would think so...

shesaslutt said:
..., he fucks the shit out of her whenever he feels like it.

Sounds like a landlord's dream...

shesaslutt said:
She has a serious (*******) boyfriend, & quite a few big-dicked fuck friends.

Hm... well, with some boyfriends, its best if a woman keeps them *******, I suppose...

shesaslutt said:
She lets me jerk off to her stories, & she lets me watch & listen to her suck & fuck.

VERY nice...

shesaslutt said:
She also lets me clean her.

Very nice PLUS...

shesaslutt said:
She makes me pay her for all this.

Really...? Where do you fit into all this in a personal sense? Are you her husband living in the same apartment, while the others are (i) her "serious" lover; (ii) her fuck-buddy landlord, and (iii) her other fuck friends?

If so, what does your wife charge you for letting you jerk off to her stories, listen to her fuck and suck her lovers, and clean her up (with your tongue?) afterwards?

If not, are you her only boyfriend she charges, while she sucks and fucks all the others for free?

Thanks for any additional light you can shed on this interesting complex of relationships.

—Custer

answers to questions

Sorry about the confusion. We're seperated a few years. U still deal with her because of our kids. We were together 13 yrs. She let's me have my fun. I don't know if she charges other men I think she loves demeaning me. She's allways got off on the power she has over men with her mouth & pussy. I usually pay anywhere from $50 to about 400 depending on the situation. For instance listening to her fuck on the phone is $50. Watching & cleaning is $350. Worth every penny. She gets fucked a lot & love every second if it. She turns me on more than any other woman on earth.

To me, it can be hotter to pay for sex but only with someone else wife. You get a kick out of knowing that the woman is in effect a ********** although every bit the average and normal living wife and many women can be that kind.

Thanks for the clarification...

Shesaslutt,

shesaslutt said:
Sorry about the confusion.

Hey, don't worry about it... lots of posts are confusing.

shesaslutt said:
We're seperated a few years. U still deal with her because of our kids. We were together 13 yrs.

I guess by "U" you must mean "I." Anyway, congratulations for staying married 13 years to such a strongly-sexual woman. (Successfully riding a bucking bull in a rodeo for quite a while comes to mind as an analogy.) It sounds like her (and your?) children are probably in about the 10 to 13 y.o. range. Does your former wife sometimes fuck her lovers while they're home, or does she do that only while they're in school?

Were all of her children sired by you, or were some or all of them sired by her lovers? If the latter, did that contribute to your decision (or your agreement) to separate?

shesaslutt said:
She let's me have my fun.

That's very generous of your former wife...

shesaslutt said:
I don't know if she charges other men. I think she loves demeaning me.

Sigh.... but, is there an obvious reason for that...? For instance, does she harbor a lot of resentment of you from the nature of your relationship before you separated...?

shesaslutt said:
She has always got off on the power she has over men with her mouth & pussy. I usually pay anywhere from $50 to about 400 depending on the situation.

350 to 400 seems to be in the range charged by prostitutes... or some of them, anyway... depending on what they do.

shesaslutt said:
For instance, listening to her fuck on the phone is $50. Watching & cleaning [her afterwards] is $350. It's worth every penny. She gets fucked a lot & I love every second if it. She turns me on more than any other woman on earth.

Not knowing anything about the details of why you and your former wife separated, it sounds like you would be better off today if you had worked hard to stay married to her (or continue living with her, if you are still married), since you would then have a front-row seat... even if she denied you penetrative sex and charged you* to listen, or watch and clean her up with your tongue afterwards. Would you agree...?

Sorry about all the questions. Your description of your former wife's sex life, though, and your role in it... although brief... is quite interesting.

—Custer

*A while back a forum member posed the question of whether there were any other men whose wives charged them for sex. There were a number of replies from others who said, in various ways, "yes."

If she turns you on more than any other woman, then you are definitely getting your money's worth - no doubt about that. Bill got his money's worth with Monica, caused a ruckus for awhile, but hey, it is all sorted these days. Bible stuff, forgive and forget those than tresspass against us. As long as you don't miss a payment (or she asks for tax to be added on), then life is sweet 4 u.