She Cheated Again But At Least She Sent Me A Video Of It!

• Thread starterConflicted
  • Start date
Conflicted said:
Here’s our convo from the other day.

3A03F066-261A-4AFA-A233-DD1D5CF69B40.jpeg 09DA869B-647F-4EFF-BE5B-07BB204B43A0.jpeg C641CFC1-0C57-4D9D-845D-F58219B805FC.jpeg 60E5BCFE-47F8-43AA-B0D9-2ADA9EBCC3FA.jpeg 1C47930B-4748-46AC-8E15-AE4E56CAAC3C.jpeg
Wow hot. I bet u ill get more she gets off on tell g u after

Reactions: toolman2c
Conflicted said:
That was the end. He came twice. Don’t know how long It was all together, but it was longer than 2 minutes
HOLY SHIT CONFLICTED. In your debt Sir. What a hot woman you have, what a lucky bbc dude that is dicking her. He is giving her a nice rod. She takes it in her tight little white pussy like a slut. Plus he bust a good nut into her pretty deep. Sir you have a wonderful Hot Girl who is going to make you one of the happiest dudes in the world, if you just let her. She is Not going to stop fucking other men and why should she? Why in it hell would anyone want her to stop. That ass of her would stop a 12 day clock and she has on of the most beautiful cunts I have ever laid my eyes on. Please kick me in the nuts just so I will know that I am not dreaming all this. All of us men out here are totally hooked on seeing and hearing about this woman, PLEASE keep us well supplied. Try if you can figure out a way to show us her titties bouncing while some very big cock in servicing her pussy really good. Have you and her made any special plans for you wedding night activities? Her pussy gets stretched by bbc and closes right back up. You are so fucking lucky. Thanks okdeacon

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
screen shots of the convos makes so real - like I'm reading them over your shoulder

Anything new to report?

I agree with Okdeacon's comments....:cool:.

That second video was posted on ******* at least 1 year ago..hmmmm

LOL, toolman, ain't nobody real on the innerwebs! :p

As in life, there's a little bit of everything on the board, I guess. I do my best to take most stuff for what it is.

I don't "get" stealing a pic and claiming it to be of a wife or girlfriend, or ones that have had a face photoshopped onto another pic. It can be a hot fantasy for sure, but why not state exactly what it is? Doesn't change the hotness of the fantasy, I think.

Nazareth said:
LOL, toolman, ain't nobody real on the innerwebs! :p

As in life, there's a little bit of everything on the board, I guess. I do my best to take most stuff for what it is.

I don't "get" stealing a pic and claiming it to be of a wife or girlfriend, or ones that have had a face photoshopped onto another pic. It can be a hot fantasy for sure, but why not state exactly what it is? Doesn't change the hotness of the fantasy, I think.

Yea i dont get it either. I mean why go through the hassle of all of that. Actually thought it authentic until I stumbled across it somewhere else.

Reactions: toolman