She could earn an Oscar

Worthingcuck

Older Bull UK
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2015
We had been together for 3 years and I had often told her my fantasy of seeing her fucked by another. I wanted watch another guy take control of her, but the real turn on for me was to hide somewhere at home and watch it all unfold. Millie is sex on legs 5ft6, blonde, size12, 34c and has the greatest arse I have ever seen. We loved to go out to Karaoke bars and blast out a few songs, Millie has a fantastic voice and always gets a round of applause when she comes of stage, me on the other hand is greeted with silence, last Saturday we went to a fantastic venue in Croydon and as usual all eyes were on Millie as she went through her repertoire of Karaoke favourites, I love to see the guys ogling her in her short summer dress and made a point of looking at their crotches to see if she gives them a hard on.

After her 4th time on stage we decide to sit down for a while and consume some much wanted alcohol. I got us a couple of treble vodka and cokes and we sat in a booth and commenced drinking. We finished our drinks and I got up to go to the bar for more, it was quite crowded at the bar and it took me over 10 mins to get our drinks, on the way back I noticed that there were 2 black guys sat in our booth with Millie, I also noticed that she had got another drink. I walked up to the booth and Millie smiled at me and in a rather intoxicated voice introduced me to Charles & Rudy. She went on to explain that they had come over to compliment her on her singing and had bought her a drink, the way she was talking it must have been a very large one.

We all got on famously for the next couple of hours and I could see that Millie was in awe of these charming, handsome and built black guys. We teased them that they had not sung yet................ To be continued if you want

Please continue

The teasing got to them and up they got to render their version of Uptown Girl. Whilst they were on stage I asked Millie if she liked them, to my surprise she thought they were great fun but perhaps a bit too touchy, I must have missed something as I never saw or noticed a thing. She said they kept rubbing her bum and caressing her back, In shock I asked her why she hadn't said anything to me or at least complained to them, she said she didn't want to spoil the evening and beside she felt flattered by their attention. I asked her if she would go any further with them, perhaps she said, but certainly no further than kissing. I said to Millie that they probably wouldn't take it any further as I was around, nodding her head she agreed. My head was going into top gear thinking of how I could leave her alone with them. Bingo! Turning round I saw them walking back over to us, I quickly whispered to Millie "just go along with what I say" with a quizzical look she again nodded her head in agreement. Hey Rudy I said, could you do me a big favour and ****** Millie home later? I have got an emergency at work and need to get over there pronto. With shit eating grins both these black studs said "no problem man, she will be safe and sound with us". Millie looked shocked and asked when would I get back, to which I replied around 10 in the morning...................... More?

Look forward to more

yes looking forward to reading more

As I was walking away I swear I heard Rudy whisper "man we gonna take really good care of her". I rushed home and prepared for what I was hoping the greatest sexual adventure I had ever had. We had a serving hatch from the kitchen to the living room with solid wood doors which had a wire mesh centre, this afforded me a place to watch and equally important, I could hear what was going on. The kitchen also had a door onto the garden giving me an escape route if the guys came into the kitchen. About 1 1/2 hours later I heard a key go into the door and some subdued laughter, I heard Charles ask Millie if he could use the toilet, she was giggling when she said of course. They had obviously been feeding Millie vast amounts of alcohol, much to my pleasure. I was now wondering how far these guys were going to push it.
I heard Rudy ask for a coffee, Millie said it was probably not a good idea as although she had had a great time she was a married woman and it was very late. Rudy, with a bit more forcefulness in his voice said " Come on Millie, we have been perfect gentlemen and have come out of our way to make sure you got home safely" errrrr oh ok but as soon as you have finished your coffee you really must go said Mille in reply. On hearing this I quickly went out the back door to the garden. I saw Millie enter the kitchen followed by Rudy, she put the kettle on stood with her back to the counter and chatted with Rudy. A short while later Charles came into the kitchen with that same shit eating grin I had seen earlier. As the kettle boiled Millie turned back to the kettle, Charles nudged Rudy and put a piece of cloth up to Rudy's nose, I nearly gasped aloud when I realised what the cloth was, It was a pair of Millies panties, Charles must have gone through the washing basket in the bathroom, Charles inhaled and licked Millies soiled panties. It was at this point I realised that these two guys were not going to settle for a kiss..........................

All three of them were happily chatting away on the living room when I got to my peeping hatch, Millie was sitting on the 3 seater sofa, Rudy and Charles on the 2 seater. The guys had a similar view of Millie to which I was privileged, her legs tucked under her and her short black skirt had ridden up and was showing a vast amount of thigh up to her arse cheeks. After some inane chat about the karaoke Rudy asked if he could put a music channel on the TV, oh come on guys , it's late I need to get some beauty sleep, I think it's time we called it a night don't you? Replied Mille. Millie, Charles and I have come out of our way to bring you home the least you can do is chill with us for a while retorted Rudy, Charles piped in with "hey we even kept you on booze all night lady"
I, I, I suppose I owe you a bit of chill out time said Millie nervously, good girl said Rudy picking up the remote control and putting a soul channel on. Millie excused herself and went off to the toilet, Rudy turned to Charles and said "when that bitch gets back I'm gonna ask her to dance with me, if she starts objecting give it some stern verbal and tell her she owes us, cause man I badly need to get into that li'l wifes tight panties" Sure thing Rudy it will be a pleasure replied Charles. This was exactly the type of thing I had dreamed of hearing, two built black guys about to hit on my wife whether she wants it or not. I just hoped they wouldn't be too forceful, I certainly didn't want her hurt.
Just as Millie re-entered the room 'When a man loves a woman' came on the TV, before she could even sit down Rudy took Millies arm and pulled her into the centre of the living room, "Let's dance sweet cheeks", he said, please Rudy no, it is late and I think you guys should go now, said Millie. Hey lady, why don't you just do what my friend Rudy wants, all night you been take take take, now just fucking dance Millie, OK? Ye Ye Yes, sorry guys. Rudy pulled her to him and started swaying to the music, his left hand resting in the small off her back, Millie had a fear in her eyes, but also had a look of resignation. After a minute or so Rudys hand dropped to her arse cheek, she looked up and said "please don't" now I ain't doing any harm Millie, be a good girl and go with the flow. he kneaded her arse as they danced pulling her little skirt up at the same time giving Charles a perfect view of her lacy panties. The song came to an end and Millie went to sit down, hey, where you going Millie? I think it's my turn to have a dance don't you, said Charles as he pulled Millie close to him and started moving to another tune. Charles was more blatant with his hands, immediately putting both his hands on her arse and pulling up her skirt ti above her arse, that's better girl, you is one sexy lady Millie. Millie looked up at Charles and said errrr thank you Charles but, before she could say anymore Charles bent down and put his lips to Millies............

Of course we want to read the "rest of the story " ! So far so good ! ! Can't wait to read how she takes on all three .
:clap:

WOW
yes we want to read the rest.
keep us posted.