• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Did It Once...How Do I Get Her To Do It Again??

• Thread starterWill1979
  • Start date

Will1979

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2012
:D:DI finally talked my wife into having sex with another man about two years ago. She was out with her friends one evening and came home late (3am) with her girlfriends. My buddies and I were playing poker while they went out. I drove her home right when they got back and she slurred to me...I feel so bad. I asked why...she said b/c she was allowing a guy to hit on her and she thinks the girls are mad at her....I asked what did you do? She said just talk and when the bar closed he was tickling my hair and talking really close to me. I said that's nothing...did he kiss you? she said no...but I feel bad b/c the other girls were looking at me with him like I was so bad while we waited on our cab. She did get his number and the next weekend we went downtown. Later that night after drinking we wound up at the bar where she met him the previous week. As soon as we walked in, she started acting like a teenage school girl. She said, "there he is, don't look". I told her...go talk to him, I'll go to the restroom. I went to the restroom, came out and she introduced me as her husband. When the bar closed (20 min later) we all went outside...I told her if she wanted to bring him home, that I was ok with it. She asked me...are you sure? I said yes...she said you promise you won't be mad? I said no. We approached him and two of his buddies and she asked him if he'd like to come home and have a few drinks. It was a bit weird b/c I'm standing right there. They all looked at me...I swallowed my pride and said, "I'd rather her have a good time at home than to cheat on me behind my back". His buddies, asked him what he wanted to do? He said he'd go, they asked him was he sure...he said yea I'm good. We went back to our apartment and I said I'd get us a drink. Before I even got into the kitchen, they were making out like 16 year olds. (she was 24) I didn't even get the drinks made when they went into the spare bedroom and closed the door...like I wasn't even there. I listened intently to them through the bathroom door that connected to the spare bedroom. I was so shocked/turned on by the fact my wife was in the spare bedroom with another man and I'm standing on the other side of the door letting this happen. I heard them kissing and clothes being dropped on the floor, I then hear them move on the bed and my wife gives a little yelp as he must have fingered her pretty hard...I've never heard her yelp like that (actually surprised me). After a few minutes of this...I hear my wife say...”Oh My Gosh, you are huge!” Now I'm really turned on...I hear my wife slurpping on his dick and him moaning telling her that feels so fucking good. I couldn't believe it...this is really happening, my wife is sucking another man’s cock in my spare bedroom knowing that her husband is in the other room. So, I'm creaming in my pants at this point and dying to go in and watch but can't bring myself to open the door b/c I don't want to interrupt them. I've got my ear on the door and listening to everything. She asks him if he's got a condom and he says yes...never leave home w/o them. I heard them adjust and the guy said...put these pillows under you. After she was ready, he entered her slowly apparently b/c she took a few deep breaths and said Oooh that’s big. He asked her...are you ok? She said yes, keep going. After about a min, I began to hear the bed slowly creek, then it began to creek faster, soon he was pounding my wife so hard I thought my bed was going to break or he was killing her b/c she was moaning so loudly and saying, fuck me harder and that she could feel it in my stomach! She came so hard...I could hear her grunting like she was going over the edge of a 1000 foot roller coaster. He fucked her for a good 20-25 minutes before they switched positions. I finally couldn't take it anymore. I slowly walked into the room and saw my wife on top of him riding him. She looked at me and said with a startled surprise, "oh, hey babe, come on in". So I sat my chair in the corner of a low lit room and them fuck. His dick was huge…I felt like she would never even feel my cock again because he was at least 10” long and almost as thick as a shaving cream can. After he came, he kissed her and told her he had a great time, shook my hand and said thanks man, your wife is incredible. Call me if you guys ever want to do this again and that he’d be in the area for about another year due to school. I’ve tried to talk her into doing it again, but she’s said it made her feel weird and she didn’t want to feel like that although she had a great time doing it. Not sure if she was thinking about leaving me for him or just ashamed of doing it. I’ve been trying to get back to that sexual high ever since with only fantasy as the closest thing to it. Maybe she’ll realize that it’s just sex and will begin to try it out from time-to-time. My hope anyway…I’ll take any suggestions that more experienced folks have.

Attachments

• Lori in Vegas Saturday Night 7 Oct 2012v2.jpg
    Lori in Vegas Saturday Night 7 Oct 2012v2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,560
Tell her how much it turn you on hearing and watching her with a superior cock.

Will do...I think she's worried she'll like it too much

I know she enjoyed the one and only time, however she was scared she'd like it too much and turn into what I'm sure her friends would call a slut. I want her to like it that much so she becomes a slut...that girl who wants to have sex with different men almost every weekend.

I think now that we have kids, that will keep her grounded with responsibility, just go out and bang sometimes...that's all.

I'll give it a shot again and try a different approach.

Cheers,
Will

You might try making it as easy, and safe, for her as you can. Offer to let her fuck with him at your house, even in your bed.

Or you might offer to find a guy among your friends who would like to fuck her. You would not be the first husband to ask a friend "How would you like to fuck my wife?"

The important thing is for you to be involved someway in her pleasure.

Good Idea...

Good idea Jon, I have no problems letting another man fuck her in my bed or wherever she's comfortable. The one and only other time she did it was in our apartment and in our spare bedroom. She didn't want me in the room at first though, she said to let them get to know each other a little while first and closed the door. I could here everything though and was just on the other side knowing that they started going at it immediately. So my thoughts were maybe she'd feel better doing it in a hotel where I wasn't there. I don't care where she goes as long as she's safe and has great sex!

Thanks again Jon!

Cheers,
Will

From that pic you posted she looks great would love to see more and keep us all updated on the progress

...hope you can get her naked and show her to us.

Gotta get it to happen again!!

Thanks fellas...I'll see what I can do to get some nude shots. I keep telling her that if she gets into this lifestyle, she'll have more hits than most and can be selective as she wants to be. Hell, I just enjoy watching her cum!!

Another pic from her trip to Vegas with her friends...I told her to get out and find some guys there, but she said her friends wouldn't even consider it, so she didn't try it. Really just one of her friends plays the role of "Team Mom" and is a beeeotch. Her other friend is Hispanic and smoking...she only has sex with black guys. I really wish just my wife and her had went to Vegas...I'm pretty sure she would have had some drinks and hooked up. Maybe next time;(

I tell you what...I'm taking her to Vegas in April 2013 and my plan is to talk her into having a threesome while we're there. If it's going to happen again...Vegas is the place that would be the spot!

Another pic of her...man I've gotta get her into this whole Hotwife Lifestyle!!

Attachments

• Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,002
She is sexy, and deserves the best sex she can have.

Come to Town and meet my wife!

Anyone coming to town with a large member is more than welcome to let us know and we can meet out for drinks and see if she's open to give it a try again. I'm thinking if there is a connection and she's got a buzz...she'll do it again!

please work on those nude shots she looks damn sexy

Lingerie

Lingerie hanging from the drawers is a nice touch. I'd like to see her eyes!

Where is "town"? :)

Will1979 said:
Anyone coming to town with a large member is more than welcome to let us know and we can meet out for drinks and see if she's open to give it a try again. I'm thinking if there is a connection and she's got a buzz...she'll do it again!