• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She DID IT!

• Thread starterDerivedPleasure
  • Start date

DerivedPleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2011
I just found this site because of a situation I only fantasized might happen. I didn't even know what cuckolding was, and that there are so many guys out there who want their wives to cheat. Well, in almost no time, it really happened!

My wife and I have been happily married 14 years, with three lovely daughters. About three weeks ago a former boyfriend of my wife posted on facebook that he would be returning to his hometown (where we currently live) this past weekend for an uncle's funeral, and would remain for part of the week.

This guy, we'll call him Dave, has always been the guy my wife brings up as her first crush, and I have often mentioned him in mock jealousy. For instance, we would just get done with a wild oral sex session, and she would say, "That was amazing." I would respond, "As amazing as Dave?" She would always get a cute smile, and it seemed like she was blushing a bit.

A while back, I started saying things like, "If Dave comes knocking one day, I give you a one-day pass to do anything you like." I'm sure she took it as a joke, but I was only half joking. Lately, I've made a point of saying, "I'm serious, babe. If he made you that happy, I'm all for having a good time." Of course, it didn't occur to me how possible this scenario might be!

When Dave mentioned on Facebook that he would be in town, I think I was more excited than Jen. I reminded her that she might be able to use that free pass soon. She acted like I was kidding, but never really turned down the idea.

Last Thursday, when she was busy in the kitchen, I went to her facebook and typed up a message to Dave, but didn't send it. I typed it as though she wrote it, saying how sorry she was for the loss of his uncle, but how it was also exciting to be coming back home. I added that he should stop by and say hi if he was free.

I called my wife in to see the message. She laughed, and she thought I was just going to delete it. I aksed her how she would feel if we pushed "send." She was hesitent, and I started kissing her and holding her. While we were engaged in a paasionate kiss, I put my hand on the mouse, ready to click send. I whispered, "Let's send it together." Her hand joined mine, and off it went. I told her there was no turning back now!

A few messages went back and forth, and some big hurdles were overcome. He said he was traveling alone, and was going to be relaxing on Monday after a long weekend. Jen wrote back, and at my urging, gave him our address, suggesting he come by late Monday morning. This would put me at work and the kids at school. He responded that he would love to stop by.

Even after all this, I figured at best they would enjoy a cup of coffee and look at some old photos. I made it perfectly clear, I wanted Jen to have all the fun she could. I told her that if she were able to get him into bed, I would arrange a weekend getaway for us next month. I figured that would prove how serious I was. I hid our dinky little video camera in a stack of luggage and duffle bags that sit in the corner of the bedroom, and told her to start it up when the doorbell rang.

Sunday night I printed a "FREE PASS" for her and put it on her steering wheel when I left for work. I couldn't concentrate the rest of the day. At about 11:15, I got a text from her, a code we had agreed on: one 69 meant they got in bed, two 69s meant clothes off, and three 69s meant they fucked. The message I got was "69696!" I about shot a load right there at my desk, but wasn't completely clear on what 2 1/2 69s meant.

It turns out, Dave came by at about 10:00. They hugged at the door and she invited him in. He looked at her and said it was so great to see her. She said it was obvious he had plans about three minutes into the visit. He gave her another hug, and held onto her, saying how her hair smelled the same as years ago. She told me she thought about the free pass and said to herself, "What the hell?"

She snuggled into his shoulder, and he asked where I was and how I was doing. She told him I was at work, and that I had actually encouraged this little meeting. She touched his face, they kissed, and it was on. He made sure nobody was around, and asked for a tour.

Jen said she didn't waste any time, and started the tour in the bedroom. They kissed, undressed each other, and made out on the bed, right there where the camera was running! She said he kissed her all over, and she was getting very hot. He started rubbing her pussy and asked for a condom. They were both embarrassed to find that niether of them had one, and they were unpreparred to take it all the way. She said he made it up to her by going down on her until she came like a slut, then he came up for a blowjob as he fingerfucked her some more.

After about half an hour, he came a huge load on her chest, cleaned up, and said he had to leave soon because his brother though he'd only gone out to pick up pizza, and he had been away a long time.

I can't wait to see what kinds of messages Jen and Dave exchange now! I came home to find my wife bouncy and happy, but a little relunctant to talk about details. She said she only kept the tape because she knew how much I wanted it. She also showed me the napkin he cleaned up with, which was laying in the trash. I'm a lttle drawn to the symbolism of it, but not quite sure what to do with it! I haven't thrown it out yet, though.

I'm really glad there are so many guys out there who enjoy this sort of thing. It made me feel normal for being more turned on today than I have been for a decade! :D

Sounds like she had some fun , do you wish her to keep going? and how far do want it to go?

Your story got me quite hard. Would you like her to see Dave again? And, did you make love to Jen when you got back home?

A New Feeling

This experience has given us both a buzz. I don't know how available Dave will be in the future, but I think I will cultivate her going out and exploring options of guys we know. Just a little at a time.

Yes, we made love last night in fact, and it was hot!

I reviewed the video, and it is pretty dark, but it means the world to me. I can see him doing his deed to my sweet mate, and it really gets me going! Maybe I should instal a better camera permanently!

good for you guys. Sounds like a win win for all. As long as everybody is ok with it keep it going!!

Video Segment

I am working on putting up a segment of the video! I am new to editing and posting video, so it might take me a while. I want to cut out anything that would show their faces, so it probably won't be much of a turn on for most people. It's also pretty dark, because the shades were pulled in our bedroom. Still, it is a major turn on for me to see my wife's legs twitching to his touch! :eek:

Thanks for the encouragement! This has done a lot for her self esteem, I think, and I am constantly horny for her now.

Video Up!

Please keep in mind, I am a complete beginner when it comes to videos, and the lighting was really low after Dave pulled the shades in the room...BUT...

When you know the whole story that led up to this (like you do), it becomes a little more interesting, I hope! We are really, truly, the couple next door, and now my wife is getting eaten out on the internet!

Here is the link: http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=606857

Hope it works! Let me know what you think.

Outstanding -- congratulations, and I wish you much success in the future. It appears that you are both (and really all 3 of you) are very happy with the outcome.

Keep plenty of condoms in bedside drawer. Hope things progress to you sleeping in spare room and them sharing the marital bedroom to show the guy that you definitely approve of him being your wife's long-term lover.

You are a very lucky man!

Did Dave know about the cam set-up?

Loved the 'link' A little dim but still very sexy. I would like to see the rest where she 'sucks him off'. Thanks again.
Harry

Still Tingling

Hey everyone,

Dave didn't know about the camera, and Jen hasn't told him yet. He is back home, and I don't know if the near future holds any chance of them reuniting...which is a shame, because I'd sure love to have them fucking! Hell, at this point, I'd be tempted to let him go without a condom. I get so hot when I think of his sperm inside her.

I have additional video, but it shows his face at times, and I don't want to cause any hardship for him, even if it's a one-in-a-million chance someone would recognize him. I'll review it though, and see if there's a way I can make even a tiny video of the great suck-off!

I've decided I am going to try and see if Jen finds anyone attractive that lives more local. Wish me luck!

kind of looks like a husband and wife... too bad you were not in the room... always better if there is some evidence that there are truly 3 in the situation.

Next Time

Maybe next time it will be with someone or in a situation where I can be there, and arrange better filming.

I guess it seems like a husband and wife is because it is, technically! They just aren't married to each other. :) Also, this wasn't the first time they have been together; they were BF and GF for quite some time over 15 years ago, before I came into the picture.

Can you report the video? :)

Users who are viewing this thread