• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She did some serious fucking this weekend; 15 photos!

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
Wow, was I impressed with the photos she brought me this time.

She did some things with this bull I've not seen her do with any other....toys, spreadeagle nekkid, and nice pics of him coming in her mouth. And she also did something with him I'm never done with her....FISTING!!! She really outdid herself and I'm a very happy guy this evening. She's finally thinking outside the box.:D

This is the second time she's been with the guy. He's a cop and really splurged to buy those toys....they're not cheap here. I'm sure she'll want to see him again and I won't have a problem with it.

Check out the photos. I'll put the 5 maximum in each of 3 posts.

100_4924.jpg 100_4955.jpg 100_4960.jpg 100_4966.jpg 100_4971.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Set No. 2, same bull, same session.

100_4996.jpg 100_4999.jpg 100_5002.jpg 100_5003.jpg 100_5008.jpg

damn nice, let me get some of that action too

How did the fisting go? Give us some of that story; I love it!

Set No. 3, same bull, same session.

For some reason I can get only these two photos to download. I'll go ahead and post these for now and try the others later.

100_5006.jpg 100_5010.jpg

Set No. 4, same bull, this past weekend. That last photo is a very happy. but tired, girl from a long weekend of fucking.:D

100_5011.jpg 100_5018.jpg 100_5022.jpg 100_5033.jpg

Great pics!

suck a very nice dirty slut you have.

Nice... in her last photo (taken by you, presumably), your woman looks very satisfied that she has done her work well for you.

Custer Laststand said:
Nice... in her last photo (taken by you, presumably), your woman looks very satisfied that she has done her work well for you.

Indeed she does. And yes, I took the photo. It's now become something of a tradition when returns and shows me her handywork.

Glad you guys liked the photos. She's come a long way since she started at the end of August.

The pics are quite sexy and hot. Cabron, you are about the only guy on here who posts a full picture of their hotwife. Well done.
Please do post so more if you can.

Blaquehorse said:
The pics are quite sexy and hot. Cabron, you are about the only guy on here who posts a full picture of their hotwife. Well done.
Please do post so more if you can.

Thank you Blaquehorse for the compliments. I've known a lot of open-minded women over the years but Karla seems to be unique. And as I mentioned previousy, she's really embraced the idea of exploring her sexuality and satisfying me with the photographs. Neither of those two attributes are easy to overcome culturally for her so she's being quite adventuresome in that respect.

I've got lots of photos of her and will continue to post a few at a time, especially when she does something really interesting or when she's with a new bull.

Beautiful wife and very good photos.

Great pics very got

Finally was able to upload pics of Karla and Fran to my profile page. Check 'em out.....45 in total. Hope you enjoy them.;)

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread