• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She doesn't think you would be interested

• Thread starterfredbear34
  • Start date

fredbear34

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2004
This is my wife Lynn. She is 50 and for some reason doesn't believe that a black man would be interested in her. Can you convince her otherwise?

tell her she is nuts.. she is ready for it ..right now .. bring her pussy on and let her nipples bn sucked like a baby

yeah she is nuts i am 26 young i know but i would give her this bbc if your ever in W.V or Tenn.

well tell her to get back to me it will be dynamite cause she's hot. but don't use black men to build her waned confidence if u don't intend for her to be used

She Makes the dead interested She's Tasty.

tell her to come on here....I would luv to discuss...

fredbear34 said:
This is my wife Lynn. She is 50 and for some reason doesn't believe that a black man would be interested in her. Can you convince her otherwise?

The where's and when's not the maybe's.....If you wanna fuck BBC let's go then Lynn...

yup ..its too bad no guys would wana nail her....lol

charlieparker

Oh Yeah I'd Be Interested!!!!!! (she Does Look Sexier Without The Glasses Though). I'd Love To Stick My 8 1/2 In Thick Nigger Cock In Her Big Pussy And Give Her A Good Nigger Fucking She'd Never Forget - She Looks Like She Could Suck A Good Big Black Cock Too. Would You Enjoy Beating Your Meat Wathing Another Man With A Big Cock Fuck Her Good - She Got A Big Pussy, I Can Tell By The Picture - Send More Flics Showing Her Cunt And Ass

And she really knows how to suck ....

We've been married for 25 years, and for the most part, she hasn't messed around (other than with her ex-husband). Now I am impotent, and she is really missing a good hard cock. I have told her that I want her to have what she needs, and the first thing that she said was that she has always wanted to be with a black guy. So I told her I would start looking for her.

And Charlie - she loves to suck cock, and is really good!

why are all your pics off of "wifelovers.com", questionable...

Valid concern

You are right about that, and I would have the same concerns. The pictures weren't available to me on this computer, but I knew where I had posted them over there, so copied them from there to here. I post under the same ID over there, and these were from ads that were placed in the Michigan personals.

She looks great she looks do ever..
I would like to know where you guys reside..

nice perky nipples i would suck the hell out of them while burying my bigg cock deep inside that pussy pounding an pounding an pounding then do her doggystyle while grabbing her hair giving her all 9 1/2 of me holla at me biggblakdawg17@yahoo.com

With that fine body, I doubt your wife would hae any problem finding black men interested in her, myself included. She looks like she could more than satisfy anyone's needs.

Hi
I'm a very muscular athlete, with a very thick cock, over 6 inches around uncut
my e-mail is qtest@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread