• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She finally admitted

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date

turn1971

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
After being in a little fender-bender, my wife while telling me the story kept commenting on how handsome the black cop was who handled the report. Well, first she said he was handsome but as the story went along he became hot, and then very hot. Looking alot like Chad "Ocho-Cinco" she finally said fanning herself to cool down while talking about him. Not one word about the white cop who was also there.

Too bad Ocho Cinco got traded, I could have taken her to a game and maybe get his autograph at one of his public appearances.

Reactions: AstaSilva
She has his number and has been sucking that big black cock and fucking him and his buddies without condoms and soon will tell you about it when she becomes pregnant!

lol I doubt that "handsome" and "hot" are what's going through her mind right now. She's just saying that because she doesn't want to tell you that she just wants a fat black cock stretching her pussy.

Have her see if she can go on a "ride-along" with that Police Department.
Even better if it can be that same cop!
And 'things' can and do happen on those.

Have her read my story called My wife rode a cops nightstick. It's back in the archives under Eroticwriter.

nice

Users who are viewing this thread