• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she got it real good!

• Thread startershesaslutt
  • Start date
S

shesaslutt

The call came at 225 am. Muffled slurping & gagging. Then the moans started. A lot of "ooh fuck yes fuck me!" Long story short story they went to the beach after the bar. She sucked his big dick for about 5 mins. He fucked the shit out of her for 10 mins & again 20 mins later for 20. The second tine he shoved it up her ass +she loves it)& she told me he pulled out & blasted it in her mouth. No clean up tonite but there was dried cum ib her hair. She told me all the details & let me jerk off & blow it on her tits & face. Freaking great nite. I'm waiting right now for another call frin the beach!

I don't get it. Are you male or female?

What don't you get? Read again, it's kind of obvious... The pic must be of his wife..

Now to comment on the post.

Sounds smokin hot, she looks like a ton of fun and you are a very luck guy. Was this a bar pickup? Does she know him? Private beach or public?

Post more please!!!!