She had her first "large" last weekend

• Thread starter4herpleasure
  • Start date

4herpleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2009
We met with a new couple, younger than us. We have been swinging off and on for as long as we've been together (8 years) but this was the first time we were with a couple where the guy was bigger than me. I'm just under 8 inches by 2 thick - not small but this guy was hung like a fire hose, at least 9.5 inches and quite a bit thicker than me. While we were all on the bed fucking I looked over to see my wife with her eyes shut tight, her arms and legs wrapped around him making sounds I've never heard her make before. Meanwhile my dick was sliding effortlessly into his wife's dripping, well exercised pussy.

What race is everybody?

Wish my wife would do that

I think most women are lying when they say size doesn't matter. I am hung well a bit over 8 and 6 thick. A majority of women I can touch bottom on, but quite a few I can't as well. I also believe a lot are like my wife who says too long can be uncomfortable, but that they don't make one that is too thick! I saw my ex who was 22 at the time take one that was 9x7.5 and she was a little girl, only 5'2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course everyone is different..Ive had "long" that hit bottom and is actually uncomfortable..Ive been with men whom I was hoping they would hurry and cum and get it over with because of the pounding on my cervix. but their wives never experiences the discomfort I felt. Some we still see, but I mostly do oral on them and they know to go easier when we have intercourse ...I prefer "thick" but know women who are uncomfortable with that. Im guessing women "adapt" to their husbands, then when they have intercourse with another who is "different physically," there is more pleasure...or sadly...more discomfort

My wife has never made it a secret that size matters to her. I'm pretty sure she's had bigger than me but not since we've been together. She said a long time ago that I should be glad we hadn't met anyone bigger, because she'd never want mine the same way again.