• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is curious

• Thread starterrobert1332
  • Start date

robert1332

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
Well people I have some pics to post...my fiancee keeps telling me that my 5 and a half inches is pathetic and we argue that all the time. I deny this but she insists...when we fuck from the side she say she barely feels my cock...she also said that my cock is only good for virgins...her pussy i consider to be big...it is true.

She is really looking for a big black cock now...she said that the curiosity is killing her...

we would also like confirmation from women especially if black men are great in bed and especially big cock ones...

We once had a threesome with a girl who had a black boyfriend and while she did not come out openly and say anything...she told my girlfriend that she would love to see her with a black man.

One of the pics I am posting shows us fucking...enjoy..feel free to comment...pics of my cock to follow..

Attachments

• P1000047.jpg
    P1000047.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 386
  • P1000051.jpg
    P1000051.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 534
  • P1000052.jpg
    P1000052.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 196
  • P1000055.jpg
    P1000055.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 556
good pics :D

5 inches is not tooo bad

good pics

I'm thinking she DOES need a big fat black dick to keep her crack happy...

Whatever the "objective" facts might be, your wife clearly is interested in trying a black man. There's probably not much to be gained if you try to discourage her.

robert1332 said:
Well people I have some pics to post...my fiancee keeps telling me that my 5 and a half inches is pathetic and we argue that all the time. I deny this but she insists...when we fuck from the side she say she barely feels my cock...she also said that my cock is only good for virgins...her pussy i consider to be big...it is true.

She is really looking for a big black cock now...she said that the curiosity is killing her...

we would also like confirmation from women especially if black men are great in bed and especially big cock ones...

We once had a threesome with a girl who had a black boyfriend and while she did not come out openly and say anything...she told my girlfriend that she would love to see her with a black man.

One of the pics I am posting shows us fucking...enjoy..feel free to comment...pics of my cock to follow..

Her pussy looks exquisite in that one pic, but man does that bitch need a mancure or what?

she is fully ready now

My fiancee wanted me to post some more pics of her. This time she went to sleep in the nude and I took some pics of her. Our fucking sessions have become more intense lately as she has admitted to me that my 5 and a half inches are pathetic. This has been even more so since she saw some interracial vids and saw some black men with huge cocks above 8 inches destroying some white pussy. she was very turned on and more anxious to act out what she saw. She told me that I am weak and my cock is a little boys own. she also told me that my cock is only fit for virgins!! I was shocked by this fuck talk but realise that I will have to arrange a BBC for her soon...

Comments welcome

more pics to follow guys!

Attachments

• P1000071.jpg
    P1000071.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 143
  • P1000067.jpg
    P1000067.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 103
  • P1000070.jpg
    P1000070.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 73