• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is doing it now

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
he is banging her in my bed now sitting down stairs waiting 4 her to call me .when i am needed .already sucked him off in front of me he is up her arse by the sound of it .happy 2010

just been and cleaned up .its going to be a long night
he has her very wet and full .or she was
be told to get lost again

HAHAHA.... hilarious man! Good Luck.

well he stayed all night
fucked her for a couple of hours then they went to sleep
when i woke this morning she was giving him a bj .i was told to make breakfast and serve them in bed.
i can see this year is going to be the same as last year
my breakfast was served still warm while he showered:D

Sounds win-win-win-WIN. (her, him, you and most important us getting the feedback).

Sounds like she is hooked up with a decent cock, and you gave them breakfast in bed which is an excellent outcome. After working so hard to give her awesome sexual satisfaction, he deserved a good breakfast for his efforts.

Hope she didn't accidentally bite his cock with those blow jobs.

What are your plans from now on?

I am looking forward to keeping the story going - can you describe her and him in some detail? How did you feel sucking his cock and licking out her box?

How do you rate the night, 8/10?
Is he going to cum back for more adventures with her?

she is 46 .he is 49 .6 ft .9 thick inches ..i will tell yot more when i get to a pc .had to keep him hard while the ate . Ask and i will awnser

well after we got up and i made breakfast
i was told to keep him hard while they ate
he is 6ft quite fit with a very impresive 9 inch dick very fat
he is a regular bull at least 3 times a month normaly for a weekend
or if i am away through the week
he is lso a policeman some comes with all the right restraints
she is 5,7 dark haired wiyh big boobs size 14 english sizes
shaved clean .loves deep throat and anal .double teaming when ever she can
she is the one that dominates me not him .he is a nice bloke
when i took breakfast up h told me to keep him hard while they ate
this was done by me lying between his legs sucking his cock gently
as not to make him come
when they were done i cleared the dishes while he slid his cock back up her all ready soaking pussy . i left and washed up ,
to be called on a little later to lie on the floor while she sat on my face
with his come dribbling out of her gaping fanny .while she cleaned him up
when he was done then i got to lick it up properly .
he showered then left for work ,then i had to wash her in the bath.

sucking him is a real turn on(not the first time) as he smelt of her and tasted the same
i can only get about half of it in my mouth
my wife can deepthroat it dont no how

Good reporting Drackas, and you sound a very adaptable and well mannered cuckold.

You've started the new year off with a BANG!!! (Did you hear those fireworks down the Tyne on Thursday???) And you've started posting to the forum - so let's hope we hear a lot more from you in 2010 and perhaps SEE a bit of your hot and dominant wife. :)

live a bit to far north to here them .

try thd tweed .the boyfriend lives durham way

cleaning up duties means that you always get to see his cock and lick up his sperm - can be much more fun that "trying to fuck her and failing to meet her standards"

that is true .i still fuck her .but i am second or third .in line depends on who is in the running that night /day .nearly always .sometimes just watch

Did she have a good time at a well-known overnight establishment the other night? And more to the point, did she bring you any presents home?

You keep saying things are more difficult as you're both getting older - but she doesn't sound like she's lost any of her appeal :)

well ue to the snow she is stuck with her bf .at home .he is just passing through and this is there second nite this week .she text to ask if he could stay due to thd weather .after the other night i wont argue as she had me on speaker phonewhile he did her in the hotel .hoping 4 the same tonite as i am in glasgow wanking like mad waiting 4 the call

Yep! Snow is like sex ;)

You don't know how many inches you're going to get or how long it's going to last.

I KNOW it's an old joke - but I figure we've had over 20 inches and it's lasted for DAYS - now that is a shagging session :D

Real time phone sex. That's hot. Hands free phone at both ends, as all hands are busy.

(Glasgow??? What's it like up there then?)

not that bad up here .had her on phone he was sucking her tits and she was gigling away like a school girl .god i wish i was there

Users who are viewing this thread