• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is going to do it!

• Thread starterdannio
  • Start date

dannio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2010
I have been sharing stories from my wife's past over the past few weeks...and the most recent is about an old friend of mine who recently moved back to town.

here's the latest...while we were fucking i told her the "legend" of that my friend is that he is hung like a horse.

Long story short...he ended up sending her pics of his dick while we were fucking and she sent him pics of her wet pussy. They both loved it and it culminated in him sending a creamy cum shot of his cock as he had masturbated while they were texting. She came while looking at that pic...and she told me he had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen (it's as big around as my freaking forearm!)

anyway...she ended up telling me that she'd love to "start" by visiting him to "watch tv" together at his place...and she'd like to sit on the couch with me to her left and him to her right...and play with both of our cocks at the same time...and finally going back and forth between sucking both of us and sucking my friend to completion with me watching.

:) I am thinking it is going to happen within the next week or so! :)

I will keep you posted. :)

sounds really hot!! good luck, be sure to report back to us on how it went

guys i am sitting here in the living room right now and she is in the bedroom text messaging him telling him that she wants to suck and fuck him! He is going nuts saying "how will i feel about it?"
she is telling him "i think he'll let you...you should ask him!" then he is saying WHEN!!?? I want to do this now!! :)
this is crazy it is actually going to happen!

One can't ask for a better start to this. While he might have a bigger cock than you, and he might end up fucking your wife better than you...I like her idea of him asking you for permission. She is your wife after all. I am looking forward to your next update. I am not one to usually ask, but since you will be just sitting around jacking yourself while she does him in front of you...mind taking some pics? If its ok with her as well.

Congrats. Sounds like your going to get what you want. Or, give her what she wants. Depends on which way of looking at it gets you off more. I prefer to think of it as giving her what she wants. I say things to her like "does daddy get you enough cock to keep you happy?"
After this weekend all I get is a "mmmmm yes" :)

Be a real man and text him in front of your wife. Ask him to come to your place and fuck your wife in any room he desires. Congratulate him on successfully turning her on - and admit that you are ever so impressed with his huge cock. DO IT NOW. And as soon as possible, put some money aside for your wife and him to go away for a nice weekend together of bonding their chemistry together.

Users who are viewing this thread