• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to meet someone!

• Thread starterdavid4566
  • Start date

david4566

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2013
I am away and wanted my wife to be able to still have sex and be happy. Well she has agreed to meet a guy and see where it goes from there!

So she met him today. Everything looks good. She initially wasnt really into it because she was scared of actually liking it and how I would take it even though it was my idea. Her and the guy hit it off pretty well. Should be meeting later this week for their first session :cool:

Sounds great, looking forward to hearing the details!

It will be a long term thing while im away (about 11 months) so i will have plenty to talk about. Its just crazy that she really didnt want to and now does. Guess women are all whores deep down :)

I would not agree completely with your statement that "women are all whores...", but I would agree that most women do want something more from sex than what marriage provides. I have yet to meet the woman, who, if she was completely honest, could convince me that being fucked by one man, over and over for a period of many years was so sexually satisfying that she did not wonder if she had missed out on something.

I do understand your need for your wife to fuck with other men while you're away. And if she doe, I also hope that she will be able to share the details with you, so that when you resume fucking her again, it will be even better for you. Myself, I love hearing my wife tell about the other men who have fucked her, both before and since she met me.

Hope things go well. 11 months is a long time to go without. Hope she tells you about it. Good luck.
Hank

Well figured I would provide an update. After she met the guy, she decided she wanted to wait till I was home. I get and respect that. She was worried she couldnt do it. So our new plan is when I get home we will find a guy for a threesome with oral only. After that, if all goes well, eventually he will become her BF who she has sex with on a regular basis. The plan is for him to take over for me sexually for the most part and she spend the night with him etc. This is all contingent on how it progresses. You guys have any pointers or words of wisdom?

And a change again! She is back on the prowl. As soon as something happens I will update you all with pics!

David
great start to a story but are you sure that is what you want her to do.

just a word i would think long and hard about what you are asking her to do.
it may go very wrong very fast if she fall's for the guy. i would keep my eye's open when and if you start this.