• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is leaving me

• Thread startercuckluved
  • Start date

cuckluved

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2012
Well after ten plus years and bieng a cuck for eight of those, my wife is leaving me. She says its not for another man but that she isnt in love anymore and has lost respect for me. Im crushed and dont know what to do. She said im not her cuck anymore and to go sleep with other women. Really after eight years im supposed to know what to do and date other women?? Im so lost!:confused:

Sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately this is what happens in the majority of most real cuckold relationships.

Wish I knew how to help more, but you're probably not going to find too much helpful advice on here. Perhaps a counselor would help you through this.

I guess it's hard for a woman to respect a man who has little respect for himself.

Men can't possibly have self-respect (or at least enough of it) when they wantonly give their wives away to other men.

It's the nature of the cuckold life.

My only thought is that being married just over 10 years and spending the last 8 in a cuck-relationship only leaves the first 2 years of your marriage for you to form that bond that needs to be there to sustain things in the long term.

What were her expectations going into the marriage? Perhaps she wanted something other than she wound up with?

That is so sad. I am sorry to hear that.
I haven't even been truly cuckolded, at least sexually, but if my wife left me, I would have no idea how to talk to women or date women. I am a cuckold, whether I actually live the lifestyle or not.
I hope you find happiness soon.

OceanBreeze said:
I guess it's hard for a woman to respect a man who has little respect for himself.

Men can't possibly have self-respect (or at least enough of it) when they wantonly give their wives away to other men.

It's the nature of the cuckold life.

=========

This^ is very true ....women have an innate
need 2 b with a REAL man ..maybe this cuck thing can be fun
for a while ..but day in and day out real men make women
happy ...cucks are in constant danger of being replaced in the
bedroom and kicked the fuck out period.

cuck at your own risk :eek:

Jinxypie said:
Couldn't agree more. Good luck to you.

This would be my greatest fear as a cuckold and why I prefer to keep the culture just a fantasy and never pushed my wife into it when she objected. Even when I've watched her just give other men blow jobs there's an emotional disconnect following that I didn't want to let further develop by entering into a full on cuckold marriage. I've lost girlfriends in the past due to them becomming "disenchanted" with my sexuality and cuckold fantasies and it hurts.

Jinxy- you're the ultimate cuckold fantasy... is this something you and your husband fear? Do you fear ever losing respect for him to the point you would "release" him?

Good luck, cuckluved! Therapy a good option right now. I feel for you, dude!

Hope I can help

Hi CuckLuve, it sounds like you don't want to lose her. While probably it is a done deal, there might be a couple of things you may try to bring her back to you and probably recover that love that she had once for you. Now here is the key part: she says that it is not because there is someone else, that it is because of you. That gives you some hope because it means that if she is telling you the truth, then maybe, maybe, maybe, if you change a few things you may gain her back. If, big "IF"....if however she is lying to you and there is indeed someone else that she is leaving you for, then there is not much you can do.

A good move, that rarely fails on bringing back the woman you love is to make sure that she sees you, or gets the impression, that there is another woman, and she better be very good looking, that is pursuing you. I dont know how you are going to do it, pay an ****** if you have to, but do it. Nothing leaves a woman more confused that the realization that there is another woman who is better looking than her, that is attracted to her man.... she immediately will think that maybe there is a good quality about you that she is failing to see. The good part about this move is that if it fails to bring back your wife, then you do get to go out with the other woman!

If you need to try some moves, don't hesitate to PM me.

You can never be a real winner celebrating
being a loser.

My Wife left me for someone else after 8 years of being married.Its not nice and I hope you win her back.