• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Is Out Getting Fucked Tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hey everyone,

The Mrs. is out with her favorite boyfriend tonight. He is her most satisfying lover by far. When they get together it is pure fireworks and she comes home well satiated. If you have read any of my other posts, this is the guy that has no problem cumming several times in one sexual evening.

It is his birthday so they went to a nice dinner earlier .. the evening is growing long now so I'm sitting here fantasizing about what may be transpiring between them at this moment. I hope that she is on her back with her legs wrapped around him, welcoming his cock into her, kissing him deeply and grasping his body as he cums and erupts into her.

I just checked my phone and it looks like I missed a text from her earlier asking if I have "been good." She is making sure that I'm not masturbating. Of course I'm not. I'm saving it for when she comes home .. hopefully I get to taste her.

~Jer

DSC02437ab.jpg DSC_0680a.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Amazing photos with flash going off - she is a real party girl, so you have done well to get her addicted to the lifestyle - which will push her self-esteem as high as an eagle flies in the sky.

Your wife is so incredibly hot... not just because of that fantastic body she displays but because of how she ensures that he hubby is home tending to her chores and not playing with himself while she is out fucking! Isn't it wonderful how if you have a wife like that everyone on this site considers you the luckiest man on the planet!! I just love this lifestyle!

Thanks Jer for taking photos cant wait for the next update.

She has such a bright smile!!

All kidding aside, I hope she blew out his candle and got a little frosting on herself. ;) She looks very hot, he's a lucky guy!

Sorry I didn't update over the weekend.

She came home after midnight and .. well, yes, she blew out his candle as you said, Shamrock. More exciting, however, she said that he made her cum twice!

~Jer

Have you eve made her cum twice?

hope you got to taste his cum when you kissed your wife or ate her out.

Users who are viewing this thread