She is spending all night with him tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
She has been seeing her new boyfriend for about four months. He has been the most incredible lover for her. He apparently can cum five and six times in one evening together. She has really enjoyed these last few months. Tonight she is staying the night with him - all night - for the first time. I wish them all the enjoyment they can have.

DSC_0751a.jpg while u were out 018_a.jpg DSC_0712a.jpg

Reactions: Samsamadam and Eamdaniel
She is your wife I take it? She is hot! Say goodbye to fucking her!

Good luck with getting any sleep tonight. My wife was out yesterday and also spent the whole night for the first time. I couldn't get the images of the two of them out of my head long enough to even pretend to sleep. But I'll admit that I was more aroused than I ever have been my whole life, and seeing her stretched out pussy the next morning made it all worth it :D

hope you act properly when she decides
to come home

Yes, that is my wife. We have been together a long time - we started swinging about 15 years ago. Over time our relationship has evolved into what some might define as semi traditional cuckolding. We still enjoy our relationship in earnest .. and she likes to have a lover who makes her feel needed. She likes to get emotionally involved with her lovers .. but she only really likes the "new-ness" of her other relationships. So while this current boyfriend is lighting her fire on a regular basis, I know that in time she will be looking for another flavor. That is what I love about her.

The first time my wife was with her boyfriend all night was one of the most erotic nights of my life. She has spent many night with since.

So it is Saturday afternoon and I have yet to hear from my wife. No doubt it was a good night.

I finally just received a text from her. All it says is, "Hi" and has a photo attached that she took from her phone of the two of them smiling back at me.

JerryB96 said:
I finally just received a text from her. All it says is, "Hi" and has a photo attached that she took from her phone of the two of them smiling back at me.

"Hi cuck, I've just spent all night banging your missis." :D

Very hot, when mine spent the night i was so turned on.

Okay guys .. here are the final details of my wife's weekend with her lover.

She came home Saturday evening. We talked for hours about their night together. She said it was one of most amazing nights ever. They drove to the beach town where they were staying and my wife brought a set of cards that have various questions about sex .. so they talked about sex the entire drive over. Nothing like kicking off the weekend!

Anyway - when they arrived at the hotel they had sex 3 - 4 times after checking in. They opened the bottle of champagne I sent to the room after the 2nd session. They went to dinner, walked around town a little bit, came back to the hotel and had sex several more times. The next morning they had sex SEVEN - yes, SEVEN more times. They were too late for breakfast so they went out for brunch somewhere between all those seven sessions. They drove back to his house and had sex one last time before saying goodbye. She said that her orgasm at his house before she left was the best orgasm she has ever had .. ever.

What a nice weekend.

Wow, seven times? That's increadible. She won't want to fuck you again for ages! (If ever!)

Sounds like she had lots of fun. I bet you'll be seeing her less on the weekends :p

Great story and lovely photographs - another lady with a fantastic figure :)

She continually likes 'new flavours'??? Well - it's a long life ahead, I'll keep my fingers crossed ;)

wow this is truly an amazing community of what appears to open minded people. I love the idea of fucking another mans wife. In fact I fantasize about that more than being with a single woman. Now if i could only find a local couple. I've had a threesome in the past and loved every minute of it but never new anything about this type of community.

toy4wife said:
wow this is truly an amazing community of what appears to open minded people. I love the idea of fucking another mans wife. In fact I fantasize about that more than being with a single woman. Now if i could only find a local couple. I've had a threesome in the past and loved every minute of it but never new anything about this type of community.

==============

are you real bull material i.e. a manly well endowed
aggressive male? :D