• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is with her lover right now

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
she is with her lover right now in our bed roomas im typing this.
i tried to peek, they were whispering something. i could not hear it

thats the job of a cuck

that a job of a cuck isnt it. ready the room before arrivsl , cleaning after wards and listen ur wives moans in betweeen

Reactions: indicuck
Hell yeah, whip out the popcorn - and the lotion too!...
popcrn.gif
drool5.gif

they ended up with whole night of fucking in every corner of my home. esp the bed room filled with fuck smell.
whenever i was not around near to them, i found they were making love so passionately.

yes i have made the room ready, bed ready before his arrival

You should offer $40 to your wife if she will let you do cleanup duties. It would have cost you more to take her to the movies. Afterall, the bull could have charged you $120 per hour for adding value to your marriage.

Fuck yeah indiecuck! You should gather up your wifes smelly cummed on panties and wash them in the sink, indulging in that wet musty smell coming off of them. Dry em, fold em up, then present the clean undies to your slut wife and thank her for the privilege of getting to spend time with her fuckin sexy underwear! Thank her for keeping your unworthy ass around, and kiss her feet while you do it!!

she didnt wear any panties. got herslf totally nude within 5 mins of his arrival.
yes quake, i thanked him for spending time with her.

Saraha said:
QUAKE do you add 'earth' as a prefix when you put your dick in a hot woman?

It can be. Or a dick quake, or pussy quake. One way or another, the walls be shakin at my house. Bring a mop. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread