• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Just Keeps Doing It

• Thread starterMino
  • Start date

Mino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2006
Last night after getting out of work I found my girlfriend had left a message on my cell. She had received a call from Bob who had told her he was "bursting" and needed to see her. Being needed by a cock that is desperate to unload and use her is something she has great difficulty resisting. Her message said she was going to his house. I expected she was still with him as she usually sees him several times a month like this and he normally uses her for several hours so I waited until I got home to call to check on her. When I spoke to her I could tell she was beat. As always, she had let him do with her whatever he pleased. She likes how dirty it feels with him. He always just starts playing with her and she both melts and freezes letting him have his way. He frequently likes to just lift her skirt and then fuck her anywhere in the house. He fucked her good last night, real good. At the end he had her bent over the back of the couch pounding her from behind with her skirt up wearing nylons and heels. She said she came three times with him. She said it was better with him, that it always is. That's when I came. She loves being used and the dirtier the better. And I can't help but let her.

Mino,

Mino said:
Last night after getting off work I found my girlfriend had left a message on my cell. She had received a call from Bob who had told her he was "bursting" and needed to see her.

That was very kind of your girlfriend, informing you another man had called to tell her he wanted to fuck her.

Mino said:
Being needed by a cock that is desperate to unload and use her is something she has great difficulty resisting.

Well, that's entirely appropriate, of course. Your girlfriend clearly understands these matters.

Mino said:
Her message said she was going to his house. .... She usually sees him several times a month....

What?! Only several times a month?! Are you sure she isn't seeing him several times a week, but she only tells you about it once in a while so you won't get upset?

On the other hand, if she really does see him only several times a month, is it because he's subject to some constraint.... i.e., he's married?

Mino said:
.... When I spoke to her [afterwards] .... as always, she had let him do with her whatever he pleased. She likes how dirty it feels with him. He always just starts playing with her and she both melts and freezes letting him have his way. He frequently likes to just lift her skirt and then fuck her anywhere in the house. He fucked her good last night, real good. At the end he had her bent over the back of the couch pounding her from behind with her skirt up wearing nylons and heels. She said she came three times with him.

Very nice! Sounds like she likes her "other lover" and he turns her on. That's good.

Mino said:
She said it was better with him; it always is.

Excellent! It's important for a woman to have at least one lover who turns her on intensely.

Mino said:
That's when I came. She loves being used and the dirtier the better. I can't help but let her.

Ah.... so you too like and accept your girlfriend's infidelities. That's very positive. Clearly, you understand your place in your relationship with her. It's also very positive she feels free to tell you about her sexual adventures with another man, and understands that doing so turns you on.

When you came, how did that happen? Did you cum as a result of your girlfriend telling you verbally about sex with her "other lover," or were you masturbating (for her visual pleasure) as she told you about it? Or were you in bed fucking her, at the time?

Incidentally, given that your girlfriend is your girlfriend not your wife, why is it you are her primary boyfriend while her "other lover" is occasional, instead of the other way around?

Thanks for your interesting post.

—Custer

Reply to Custer

Regarding your queries: We were on the phone when she relayed her evening's activities. I was listening at home alone with a massively throbbing erection. When I asked her how "it was" the tone of her voice when she simply replied "good" gave me the sense she was holding something back. Unable to resist grasping my cock any longer I tentatively asked her if it was better than with me. I had just taken hold of my cock at the base and was in the process of pulling down on it to increase the throbbing sensation by making the skin tight and the head flare when she said, "Yes, it was better, a lot better, it always is". That's when I came on myself.

Despite my insatiable desire to be tormented by women in this manner, I do have conventionally attractive qualities. This is why I am her primary. She and I live 50 miles apart while this particular stud lives within 5 minutes of her house. He's not so much a lover as just a solid, hard fuck. Her receptivity to being someones fuck toy follows a woman's monthly cycle. So she is most vulnerable to "cheating" and in the mood to be used for just a few weeks of the month. The various schedules are somewhat tight as well. So that's how "She Just Keeps Doing It", and why I take it like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread