• Thread starteriandan
  • Start date

iandan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2017
Canada
Hi,

After years of keeping the fantasy private, I finally told my fiancée that I probably had a fetish for cuckolding. At first she seemed confused, but eventually wanted to hear more about the subject, so we talked for a good hour. Since that night, we never talk about the subject but she does fancy the the threesome idea.

How does one bring up the subject again without risking alienating the other partner? Should I propose movies? I know she wants to hear more (she talks dirty about the lifestyle sometimes), but I have a feeling she's afraid I might get mad, jealous or maybe she might think it's a trap. I'm not a jealous man and I trust my fiancée with my life.

Thank you for helping a clueless man who yearns to live and experience the cuckold lifestyle.

Best regards

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi Iandan, thanks for posting, I think this is a subject of common interest to visitors on the is board. I guess my first question is more about you and why you think this lifestyle is what you want? And second, have you and your fiancee discussed having children? It is hard to see a future husband without thinking about children and how your lifestyle would affect them. If I was in her position I may be interested, maybe even excited, with the idea of playing your hot wife. But that all that ends when things shift to children and you need to have an honest discussion about what it would mean to your lifestyle and her choice of partners.

Reactions: GrdAznPC and toolman2c