• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She loved the glory hole

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date
She did have breaks

She did have a few breaks to recover lol

Bull Chat

I would love to chat to real bulls about her & maybe get some idea's on what to do next with her

your beautiful wife got me so horney, did you snowball with her?? I would of..You are very lucky..

Did it again

Took her to the club again yesterday. As soon as I have have time to resize some pics I'll post a few

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.. yes please!!!! PLEASE post more of her - and I too wonder if you snowball with her?If not, you should try it.. she'l like it if you get involved.. I'd like to have a go at the both of you...;)

Love to snowball

Yes she loves to kiss me with a mouthful of cum & we share it. Yet another load of stranger spunk for the sluts mouth

Pics

Had trouble posting pics. Am trying again

More pics

More of her in action.

wow she is a hot dirty girl!!!

thanks

V

More

She just loves to make them cum

Thanks for the hot pics. I have tried to try to get my wife to try gloryholes, but she is not interested. My wife has sucked several strangers cocks in other places; but unfortunately for me, she refuses to suck cocks at gloryholes. I do love to see other mens cocks in my wife's mouth, and watch as they shoot their cum in her mouth and all over her face; great fun.

She loves cum

Still can't believe the numbers of cocks she will servive in an afternoon at the club. No one leave wth full balls

Lovely slut

brissypair said:
She sucked & fucked all the cock there. Went back yesterday she got 5 loads & got fucked hard by a 22 year old. Going back Sunday for more fun.

All that cum will keep her fit and young looking!

HOT DAMN!!! She is one eager slut I love it it looks like she took a lot cum!!

I have never had the good fortune of finding a glory hole, but if I did I would make sure I got my fill of cum before I took my wife. However she might snowball all of their cum into my mouth. Under these circumstances I would have her on her knees with her mouth full dick and cum in a New York minute.

She loves spunk

Last time she took 4 loads in her mouth with 10 mins. Some guys just can't hold it lol. This is her seeded asshole & taking 2 guys cum

ma sei italiano?

you are so lucky.

my wife was crazy for cock for about fifteen years. then she hit 45, and shut down. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Users who are viewing this thread