• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She loves BBC

• Thread starterjoe90_3
  • Start date
J

joe90_3

I want you all to meet my wife, a great mother of 2 kids and a hurricane in bed. In college she tried a couple of black cocks, one was her roommate's boyfriend! There are more pics of her...

Attachments

• DSC00073.jpg
    DSC00073.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 436
  • DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 584
Bring her for a nice vacation in the Caribbean, ane me and u will plan it all, write to me if interested, warm regards, A.

Very interesting...

The lady's pics are very alluring... lovely long legs, great ass on her hands and knees. I'd love to see some color pics of her wearing dark, delicious nylons, thighs spread wide.
She has tried BBC in the past and it may be time that she had a repeat encounter. She would look so lovely, all in white, being given to a dominant BBC for some deep loving, bareback and unprotected.

She has the perfect shape for me, love her ass, now only if I was there to fill her pussy!

Lovely Ass Love To Play With It

Now thats a woman right there! That ass is my calibur.

lovely ass....

lovely ass where you gusy would love to suff that pussy of hers parot24@yahoo.com new oyrk here blk male. 25

Users who are viewing this thread