• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She only has had 3 BBCs, so far, but wants more

• Thread startermarlinspike
  • Start date

marlinspike

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
We are a MWC with a home in the midwest who travel the US in our RV. She had her first BBC at Red Roost-r in LV and loved it. I'm older and just mostly watch her with her guys. I'm not cuc and always enjoy her last.

Between trips in our RV, we cannot let any of our neighbors know what game we love to play, so to fill in the time at home, I'd like to have an email and perhaps pic exchange with other guys in the same or similar situation.

I'll attach some pics for your pleasure and to prove that we are for real.

Attachments

• FM2.JPG
    FM2.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 602
  • L752.JPG
    L752.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 797
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,265
Black Bull Rodeo

very hott looking wife,would love too do her in your RV!If you're ever traveling through Ga,hit me up!!Reach me at co2110co@yahoo.com for pics.

she

she way tp big not sexy at all i'm sorry=p

With your charm not hard to see why you're an ex. lol

LOL with 816ac... exhub must be looking at the wrong pics... she's very sexy from we can see!

He has such strong Leg and Ass Muscles! Love seeing her Bare Feet in the air! I am sure he is Filling Her Full of Fertile Black Seed!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow she is gorgeous and very sexy. I travel quite a bit as well..mostly the northeast corridor. If you're interested feel free leave me message and perhaps we can chat some more? Thanks.

Exhub said:
she way tp big not sexy at all i'm sorry=p

You must be used to those pencil skinny women. She looks real good from here!

I have a bbc for her here in milwaukee wisconsin come here to summerfest and ill fuck the shit out of her contact me at irasdeville@yahoo.com peace!

Looks Great

She looks great and we have been to the Red Rooster in Vegas also.

Users who are viewing this thread