• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She picked me...

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
I watched her walk by my apartment window. The beautiful blonde was swinging the most heavenly looking hips and ass that any man could envision. She was a not only a sexy looking young woman that any man would chase, she was also friendly and down to earth. The problem was the same for all us, she already had a her longtime boyfriend. I generally knew when he did visit, because I lived in the same complex and watched her come and go. She never went out much, usually going to work, to shop, and the swimming pool. If she was at the pool, men would soon appear to watch her sun bathe in her string bikini. It also appeared that she just waited at home alone until her boyfriend came by once a month. He would stay overnight each time so I knew she was sleeping with the well muscled and handsome young black Adonis. Another bad sign for us, was that when he was around she would act so damn submissive to him. I mean, she would constantly fawn over him, and thus she made it obvious that she really liked or maybe loved him. She would not date any of us, and most of the guys had really tried hard. Although I was both shy and inexperienced, I had made friends with her both at work and the apartment complex. She never seemed to want more than that, always telling me she belonged to her boyfriend. She would emphasize that and tell me she could not date another man unless he wanted her to, which was totally confusing to me. When I brought up the fact that her boyfriend hardly ever came around, she would just say, “I know he does not act like he cares about me but he does want me in his own way. And Ron, I can assure you that I belong to him body and soul, thus I will not give him up for love even.”

When I asked why she felt that she belonged to only him, she replied in this way, “He loves having sex with me, and then he shares me his closest friends and several other rich customers too.”

She could see my next question in my eyes and she answered when she said, “Because he is my master or bull if you like, and I have always belonged to just him, ever since puberty.”

When I still looked at her curiously, she whispered, “He has had sex with me regularly since I was 13 years old. He took my virginity and started selling me to rich black men that wanted a pretty little blonde girl for sex. I have never had sex with any other man but him and his best friends, not unless someone paid him a lot of money. I promised him a long ago that I would never betray him that way, and I have promised many times that I would fuck both his friends and customers as long as he wants me to. So now, with you knowing all that I will tell you that I do want someone that adores and loves me when he is away. Although I will also assure you that I will not cheat on him with anyone for any reason...”

I asked in total amazement, “You would never give another man a chance to love you because you promised to be only his piece of ass...even though he has made you a working ********** since you were thirteen years old...are you serious?”

She looked down and glanced up at me demurely before she said, “I could have a boyfriend like you as long as you accepted that I would only fuck him, his friends, and his customers. Truman says he would even allow you to do certain things as long as you weren’t fucking me with your white dick for free. I wouldn’t be able to suck or fuck you behind his back either, not for any reason. But I do care for you a lot already and I understand that what I am asking of you would be hard for you. In defense of your manliness, I really don’t think you could handle kissing my mouth or eating the cum out of my pussy, not after he and his friends have cum in both. Or could you Ron? Could you sacrifice all your male pride and love me as an inferior but willing cuckold husband? Could you do that instead of loving me as a real man would, even if you were really a real man?

I am sure you have read about men that love their women like that, and I would love living with you if you could willingly leave my pussy alone. Well, except for sucking and licking the cum out of or off it. I guess that you could also ask for Truman's permission for sloppy seconds after he and his friends have filled all my holes with their cum first. I am sure that he would not mind you hugging and kissing me either, especially if you do it after he or his friends have just cum in my mouth. They wouldn‘t do anything of that nature themselves of course, but if you loved me that much he would allow you to. Truman would just laugh because he never kisses me himself. That's because I suck cock and swallow cum for him and his friends, as well as giving blowjobs to all of his black male customers. You would have to accept a lot of humiliation from Truman and his friends when I fuck or suck them too. And of course as a willing cuckold you would have to clean us all up afterwards. But we could be lovers and kiss and hug and hold hands all week, if you can just learn to eat and swallow semen when those men come around. I guess I should tell you now that they may want to face-fuck you and feed you their cum directly, spurting it into your mouth and down your throat. You would have to endure all this as well as embrace the idea that they will eventually breed me and make a black baby with me. I will always be a woman that has gone black and I will always be a woman that loves doing so too. So knowing all this, can you do what I have told you just for the love of serving me?"

"Do you even want to gain my love and appreciation for your cuckold efforts? If you can do that for me I will be so happy that I do not have too be all alone anymore when waiting to suck or fuck a long black cock. That is the only way I get any real attention from a black man. But don't you worry little man, I will still love you even if you do have to give up all your male rights to them. I will always know personally that you are not really gay, and I will know that you hate eating their stale and smelly male semen out of my vagina or my asshole. I will appreciate that you suck their big black cocks only because I want you to or that you only swallow their cum to keep it from impregnating me. Speaking to that, you have to realize that we will have to raise any black babies they do put into my womb. So Ron, knowing all this stuff that I have just told you, could you love me enough to marry me? I assure you that you really will have to accept all of this, because I will not give up Truman and his big black cock. I really do love how he and his friends fuck me with their big black cocks, and I love how much they cum inside me when trying to make me pregnant with their black baby.”

“I have been taking birth control pills up until now, mostly because I did not have someone like you to help me raise a baby with. I have also promised Truman that I will quit taking the pills once I find a man like you. A man that loves me enough to share me with all my black bulls and his customers. So tell me right now, could you become this loving but sexually inferior white man? Could you love me enough to accept serving all of us as a willing white cuckold? You may never get to fuck me yourself, and even if you did it would just be you taking sloppy seconds after other black men have fucked me first. Oh, and another thing, could you accept me squatting over your face and draining Truman’s or his friend’s cum down into your mouth? That is what will happen each time they come over because Truman has waited for me to find a willing white cuckold to be my cum-eating white husband.”

“And just so you know, Truman would never actually marry any one of his working girls. I really do want it to be you as my white cuckold husband, especially if you can accept and treat black men as your sexual superiors. Of course, you would have to suck their cocks and get them off in your mouth at times, mostly so they can prove their superiority over you. You will also wear a cock-cage to assure Truman that you are not fucking me for free. He will have the only keys, and you will probably have to wear panties to distinguish yourself as a wimp cuckold when there is a customer present. But you can gag, choke, and make all the faces you want when eating their cum or sucking their big black cocks. They will expect that actually, because in that way they will know that you are not a gay man doing all that gay shit willingly. They want my cuckold to be a man, a real man that is doing all this nasty shit just because he loves me enough to do it for me. That is what I want from you too, a loving straight man that gives up his man’s rights just to please me and my bulls."

“I want a man that sucks both my cum-filled pussy and my lover’s cock when I ask him to...and I want him to do it without making a fuss over doing something so nasty and wrong. So tell me what you want right now, because I will move right into your apartment and call Truman if you can handle all this. Is that nod an okay? Is that a nod in the affirmative Ron? Oh thank you Ron honey. I just knew you would be the that perfect little man I have wanted these past several weeks. I purposely selected you to be my wimp cuckold, even before I moved into the apartment complex. I moved in where you could see me strut around every day in my skimpy and sexy outfits. I even went to work with you as a receptionist, so I could meet you on your own turf. You have proven to be the wimpy little man we thought you were all along. Now I can see my black pimp and all his friends and customers every week instead of just fucking him once a month. Oh thank you my sweet little cucky boy, and we are going to have so much fun with you, aren‘t we! Let me see what size cock cage I will be buying for you this afternoon my sweet baby boy. Oh my goodness, my little cucky boy, how tiny you really are, and your little balls are just like little birds eggs" she giggled mirthfully…”

I sighed in resignation of my fate because it appeared that I was destined to be a wimpy and quite willing cuckold...especially with my small penis and little balls. All that along with my unmanly weakness around really beautiful women. My mother and sisters had shaken their heads and laughed heartily back when I first told them I wanted to marry a really pretty woman some day. I just know that when they find out what type of life I will be living now, they will smirk and pat my head approvingly. They would praise my choice in becoming a willing cuckold, and I guess that I am doing the right thing in life. One thing I do know now, black men’s cocks are not all huge! I have sucked all sizes and shapes of black cocks here lately and only my wife’s pimp has a nine inch long cock. He does come a lot in my mouth and her cunt though, and it is always smelly and slimy stuff too!

I hate doing all this nasty shit, but I do love my wife, and I love getting sloppy seconds with her when I do get them. I have learned to really love fucking into her warm and slippery hole after she has fucked her black bulls, even her Johns. I choke and gag on all that nasty stale-smelling cum when she drains it down into my face and mouth, yet that is no worse than when two or three of them face-fuck me and cum in my mouth or down my throat! It is actually very rewarding to bring her to orgasm while eating the cum out of her cunt. It seems quite erotic for her too, especially when she squirts all that smelly mess directly into my face and mouth. I mean, she looks down at me with a broad smirk on her face when getting so damn ecstatically happy that she literally squirts everything everywhere. I almost suffocate sometimes from her smothering me with her tightly clasped thighs and nasty tasting cunt, especially when I am trying to breathe with all that slimy and oozing cum choking and gagging me. I ask you, what will some men do for the love of a good looking or even a really sexy woman?

This life lasted three years and two black babies before something happened that changed everything. Truman was killed one day by a rival pimp and I had to take my wife and run before she became someone else’s working *****. She was miserable for several weeks and I was not getting any pussy because no black dude had fucked her first. I could not get her to just allow me to fuck her as her husband, something I wrongfully thought should be okay now. The truth was that she was just too used to getting fucked by black cocks accept for the sloppy seconds I usually got as their comical entertainment. I finally found her a big black man with the right sized cock, and he was happy to fuck her since she was still a beautiful blonde and married babe. The money she had once made fucking rich black business men was not missed either, especially since Truman had kept it all anyway. So we became even more of a loving family as she added additional black boyfriends to our loving relationship. We had no more babies though because she wanted to remain true to Truman’s memory. I couldn’t argue with her since she had loved fucking him for ten years. and she had never ever intentionally gone white, nor had she ever mentioned doing so to her white husband!

Last edited: