She says its fine? Is it?

• Thread starterbodhi1978
  • Start date

bodhi1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2011
My wife has indulged me in small penis humiliation on occasion.
I'm 4.5' - 11cm in length and 5" - 12.5cm around.
She says its not actually that small.
What do you think?
Is this honestly small?

Depends. It is around the average size of the male penis, but I would say more near the lower end of average. Most men and cuckolds would say it is small.

Pretty thick...

Your dick is small. She needs more meat in length. Thats a tickler!

What counts is not the size. It is how much hard it gets, and how long it lasts stiffen

bodhi1978 said:
My wife has indulged me in small penis humiliation on occasion.
I'm 4.5' - 11cm in length and 5" - 12.5cm around.
She says its not actually that small.
What do you think?
Is this honestly small?

My question to you is why does it matter.

If she doesn't have a problem with your size then don't worry about it.

If you are still worried, read up on oral sex techniques.

Well, any worldclass cock would resemble all the below elements:

1. High hardness/stiffness: The harder the better.
2. Shape: Slightly curvy cock is better than a 100% straight cock. A curvy cock can hit a G-spot more easily.
3. Size: The longer and thicker the better, though it depends on the size of the pussy as well (i.e. small cock best suite a tight pussy, and BIG cock for a large/loose pussy).
4. Holdback power: Premature ejaculation is the opposite of it.
5. Stamina: How many hours can you fuck a woman vigorously before tired?

Now...do your small cock has all other four elements? If yes, it is still a great cock in my opinion..:)

Well it's not big, but what your wife thinks is what really matters

I assume that we are talking of erect length.
The following quote is taken from a web-page I suggest you to read, which has a lot about penis size demystified.
(Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.)

An average sort of bloke would be 5' 10" tall. If he as just 10% taller, he would be 6' 5". Or 10% shorter is 5' 3". That's a very small range, in terms of %, but would be perceived as a great range in height.

Is the same true of penises? You do get freaky ones, but the vast majority fall within +-10%. So would a 6.5" long one, look very noticeably on the large size?

Most medical articles try to be reassuring by saying that the average penis is between 5 and 7 inches. Which is exactly the same as saying the average man is between 5 and 7 feet tall. Not very helpful.

That said, 4'½ is not much, actually... :(

Wikipedia, under "Human Penis Size" has a lot of facts, which are interesting too (Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Still, 4'½ is not much !!!

But...
jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Well it's not big, but what your wife thinks is what really matters

Perhaps bodhi1978's wife actually things that hubby's cock is really small, and that is exactly what arouses our friend :)
He wants to be reassured by us that wifey urgently needs bigger ones...
(which BTW I belive is true! she definitely deserves a bigger cock!!!)

===========================
Last but not least, I want to tell you my story.
I was once conscious of my penis size.
I downloaded from the Net a gauge to measure it accurately.
I measured it, slightly less than 6' (not too bad, but I was still conscious).
So, first time I made love to my wife, Linda, I asked her to measure it.
It turned into a very intriguing foreplay ;)
But the better part was when she asked me if I had concerns if she made a live survey, using that same gauge.
Being a cuckold -wannabe, of course I had not: I CAME ALMOST INSTANTLY, fantasising about her measuring the size of her lovers' cocks.

Bad news, is that she never had lovers (at least as I know...), and the gauge is still there, unused, in a box with other sex toys of ours :(

She is being kind.

I know it's out of place in this kind of forum, but....
(drum roll)

Surveys have discovered that women with partners with below-average penis sizes reported more sexual satisfaction than women with partners who have average to large size.

Why? Not sure. Perhaps smaller guys try harder?

coffeeguy said:
i know it's out of place in this kind of forum, but....
(drum roll)

surveys have discovered that women with partners with below-average penis sizes reported more sexual satisfaction than women with partners who have average to large size.

============

BBC3.jpg

Now THAT is a nice picture Duke...

CoffeeGuy said:
I know it's out of place in this kind of forum, but....
(drum roll)

Surveys have discovered that women with partners with below-average penis sizes reported more sexual satisfaction than women with partners who have average to large size.

A smaller cock is usually MUCH harder than a large cock when taking into account of the hydraulic (pumping of blood) at the penis.

A BIG cock can be soft and like a dead snake, whereas a SMALL cock can be as hard as a stainless steel nail head.

Pinkyrod said:
A smaller cock is usually MUCH harder than a large cock when taking into account of the hydraulic (pumping of blood) at the penis.

A BIG cock can be soft and like a dead snake, whereas a SMALL cock can be as hard as a stainless steel nail head.

WOW! That makes sense, :rolleyes: if you consider that whilst the size amongst penises can be significantly different when flaccid, their erect size is much more similar...

That's good to know, from a cuck point of view :)

8" cocks can be hard as nails and just as hard
as 5" cocks thus satisfying whomever is the recipient ..
anything over 9ish gets a little spongy :cool:

duke9555 said:
... cocks can be hard as nails [...] thus satisfying whomever is the recipient

Recipient's satisfaction is not only due to cock's size.
It has to do with foreplay, words, fingers, tongue, and after-play...

duke9555 said:
8" cocks can be hard as nails [...]
anything over 9ish gets a little spongy :cool:

It also depends on your age, and health status.
When I was 30, my cock was harder than ten years later.
Now that I'm 50 - almost, not yet! :) - my cock is (much) harder than three years ago, when I was 40 lbs heavier.
Quantity of semen is decreasing constantly

But I doubt that anybody cares about it, here :D

Well she may or may not feel that you are really adequate, the real answer lies in how many other guys she has been with and how large they were. She probably wouldn't mind a bit more size in between your legs, but what can she do to increase your size if she does think its on the smaller end. I don't think most girls understand or really like the idea of SPH.

In my opinion you certainly arn't large but you aren't to small either, but certainly you are of a size range which can be suseptable to SPH.

Thank you for making us aware of these stages that a cock will have to go through...:)

GordonPym said:
Recipient's satisfaction is not only due to cock's size.
It has to do with foreplay, words, fingers, tongue, and after-play...

It also depends on your age, and health status.
When I was 30, my cock was harder than ten years later.
Now that I'm 50 - almost, not yet! :) - my cock is (much) harder than three years ago, when I was 40 lbs heavier.
Quantity of semen is decreasing constantly ....