• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She should be a BBC gangbang cum receptacle

• Thread startershefucksthemall
  • Start date
S

shefucksthemall

I am not submissive. I am not a sissy. I don't have a small cock and I do satisfy my wife. Nobody would ever accuse me of being traditional sexually as I am turned on by a lot of sexual acts many would consider perverted or even sick. I am not at all ashamed or embarrassed by my preferences and ANYTHING I do is meant to please and turn on my partner, bringing her more ecstasy then she thought possible and EVERYTHING MUST be consensual. I may not be into some things that others are but as long as it's consensual, it is none of my business to pass judgment on what others do. One of my many kinky practices is eating cum out of my lady's cumfilled well used cunt, preferably from several different cocks. I began doing this at the behest of an ex who went crazy while I was licking her, immediately having multiple orgasms and then squirting all over my face. What a turn on.
My problem is, in order for me to experience "non-traditional" boring sex, I have to do it outside my marriage. My wife has become very prudish and "proper". She used to love being tied down, blindfolded and fucked by a group of well hung cocks who have their way with her. I think she is still pretty hot for a mature woman in her mid 50's. I would love to return home from my office each evening to the sounds of her begging to be used like the BBC cumslut she is meant to be and then walking in to see her cunt overflowing with cum as well as her body coated by the cum from several black teenagers that the BBC Dom that owns my wifes cunt and passes it around as a proving ground for adolescent black teens learning that my sexy, mother of 3, intelligent white wife's main purpose is to be a eager ho and cumdump for all BBC. Man I am dripping just picturing it.
I'd love to share some pics of my wife including some of when she did fuck others. I would like comments on whether others, especially black men that have thick, and large beautiful cocks that they would love me to suck until its hard and ready for me to put in her fuckhole.

Attachments

• DSCN1883[1].jpg
    DSCN1883[1].jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 965
  • DSCN1885.jpg
    DSCN1885.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 791
  • DSCN1886.jpg
    DSCN1886.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • Dsc02020[1].jpg
    Dsc02020[1].jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 735
  • Dsc02024[1].jpg
    Dsc02024[1].jpg
    50 KB · Views: 882
wow I love her

Luv the pic of her sucking 2 cocks at same time. Looks like her tongue knows it's way around the head of a cock.

She makes my nigga dick hard thats fo damn sure

SHe makes my black nigga dick very hard looking at her.

shefucksthemall said:
I am not submissive. I am not a sissy. I don't have a small cock and I do satisfy my wife. Nobody would ever accuse me of being traditional sexually as I am turned on by a lot of sexual acts many would consider perverted or even sick. I am not at all ashamed or embarrassed by my preferences and ANYTHING I do is meant to please and turn on my partner, bringing her more ecstasy then she thought possible and EVERYTHING MUST be consensual. I may not be into some things that others are but as long as it's consensual, it is none of my business to pass judgment on what others do. One of my many kinky practices is eating cum out of my lady's cumfilled well used cunt, preferably from several different cocks. I began doing this at the behest of an ex who went crazy while I was licking her, immediately having multiple orgasms and then squirting all over my face. What a turn on.
My problem is, in order for me to experience "non-traditional" boring sex, I have to do it outside my marriage. My wife has become very prudish and "proper". She used to love being tied down, blindfolded and fucked by a group of well hung cocks who have their way with her. I think she is still pretty hot for a mature woman in her mid 50's. I would love to return home from my office each evening to the sounds of her begging to be used like the BBC cumslut she is meant to be and then walking in to see her cunt overflowing with cum as well as her body coated by the cum from several black teenagers that the BBC Dom that owns my wifes cunt and passes it around as a proving ground for adolescent black teens learning that my sexy, mother of 3, intelligent white wife's main purpose is to be a eager ho and cumdump for all BBC. Man I am dripping just picturing it.
I'd love to share some pics of my wife including some of when she did fuck others. I would like comments on whether others, especially black men that have thick, and large beautiful cocks that they would love me to suck until its hard and ready for me to put in her fuckhole.

She really is an attractive lady. If she was my wife, I would want her to have as much bbc as she could handle. Having several young bbc every day would seem appropriate for her.

It must be great to have an attractive ***** wife - the sloppy seconds must be great after she's been fucked good by a group of other men. Do you watch and beat your meat and then fuck her loose worn out cunt after.

hey man, your wife has that slut ***** face that I will drive any Dominant man, black or not, to want to use her like the ***** she craves to be deep inside her.. she seems to have some latin features in her face - especially the lips and cheek bones.. she is a sexy little slut and if you're anywhere near South Florida, even for just vacation, I would love to fill her with my thick cum and even coordinate a grp to drench her in cum just for your pleasure!!

MT

Users who are viewing this thread