• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She takes a strangers cock next to our wedding pictures

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
babyruthiezhubby said:
That's been a long time ago. VW is actually where a guy in a comment first gave us the idea to start Ruthie her own website.

We posted there for years, but the bashers started giving any woman who wasn't 18 to 21 years old a hard time. My wife would not let me post anymore because of the bashers. The owners of the site would not answer any of our emails, so we went elsewhere.

Warpt said:
We posted there for years, but the bashers started giving any woman who wasn't 18 to 21 years old a hard time. My wife would not let me post anymore because of the bashers. The owners of the site would not answer any of our emails, so we went elsewhere.

I know exactly what you mean. I did complain to Igor about and told him he was letting the viewers run off the amateur posters. He pretty much told me to either deal with it or go elsewhere.
Go to the site now and you can tell that most of the true amateurs are gone. a lot of the pictures look too professional. they are putting up bought content now the way it looks to me.

outstanding

I am stunned! Ruthie is beautiful and so damn sexy! I applaud you both!

zluke

babyruthiezhubby said:
I know exactly what you mean. I did complain to Igor about and told him he was letting the viewers run off the amateur posters. He pretty much told me to either deal with it or go elsewhere.
Go to the site now and you can tell that most of the true amateurs are gone. a lot of the pictures look too professional. they are putting up bought content now the way it looks to me.

I'm not wasting my time over at RC. I don't want to pay Igor to have our pictures bashed by people who don't post pictures themselves.

Warpt said:
I'm not wasting my time over at RC. I don't want to pay Igor to have our pictures bashed by people who don't post pictures themselves.

Go to watchers web. It's more friendly. The have a policy that warns against comment bashing.

She continues to be the benchmark for hotwives. Amazing couple you are!

I love Baby Ruthie! She combines cute, sexy and slutty into one sweet little package. I have loved every video clip I have seen of her. BTW, I do like the new hairstyle.
My wife has been fucking other men regularly for 20 years now, so I can appreciate the fun that Ruthie and Jim have. It is a wonderful way to live.

Ruthie discovered from an early age that she could get EXACTLY what she wanted and whenever she wanted it. Good job you fell in with her plans or you would have been ditched years ago.

Ruthie has a "community body" to be shared around town just like turning on a tap, but I guess you know that. She can't be a "one-man woman".

I once heard a husband tell his wife that, "it is made round to be shared around", and Ruthie obviously understands that even though she probably does not have a pHD.

When you have time, do a post on what tricks you used to marry her, coz she could have had any guy she wanted. What was special about you over other men? Bigger car, better job, no underwear, more cash in the bank? I am really intrigued to know.

Saraha said:
When you have time, do a post on what tricks you used to marry her, coz she could have had any guy she wanted. What was special about you over other men? Bigger car, better job, no underwear, more cash in the bank? I am really intrigued to know.

That's easy. In the small cuckold world Ruthie is a real catch for sure but out in the world everyone else lives in a slut that sucks and fucks anyone in town that knocks on her door, married or single, no questions ask, for free would not be the marring kind.

Their were no tricks. I was the one who loved her.

... And from the way she writes, she loves you! You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

Thats very cucky humiliation

babyruthiezhubby said:
She just fucked this guy about an hr ago. She found him on Swinger Fire and had him stop by the house to give her some cock. She had never met this guy before. I knew you guys would want to see this. She sucked and fucked a total stranger from the internet and got a big load of cum in her slutty pussy right under our wedding picture. That's fucking hot!

Did you get to cleanup ?

babyruthiezhubby said:
Then I got the bright idea of having her pose with another guy in the park. We had a friend that was a city worker that she would flash all the time when she saw him out in his city truck. She always thought he was hot So we ask him if he would do it just for fun. Of course he agreed. It was just going to be soft core posing pictures. She told me " no way I'm going any further than just posing" I said ok that's fine lets just do some fun pics, knowing in the back of my mind that she would get turned on to a point that she would not be able to control herself.

I was right. After they started touching she lost all control and ended up climbing on top of him all the time saying " I shouldn't be doing this" as she climbed on and guided his cock into her and rode him.

After that we started checking out swingers sites and hooking up with guys there. The rest is history. I created a monster who wanted sex all the time with as many different guys as possible just by having fun with her.I never pushed her into anything.

The key is to have fun with your wife in any way you can think of that turns you both on and stop being so obsessed with having her fuck someone else all the time. If your having sexy naughty fun as a couple everything else will come naturally.

These pics are the first time she ever had sex with someone else while we were married. All it took was this first time to get her going. after she saw that our marriage wasn't falling apart and I still loved her she went cock wild.

STOP BEING SO SERIOUS AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WIFE!! If your doing that it will happen at some point.

I'm sure this all sounds like bullshit but this is the way it actually happened. I wish I could get Ruthie on here to tell you what she was thinking during all this. I'll try to get her on. She's been working a lot of hrs for the last couple of weeks.

This is exactly how we got started as well! I would never of thought in a million years that I would be the cum loving slut that I am today! We went through all the same experiences Jim and Ruthie did.

We would go to the park for some fun... take some pics and have a great time. Up to this point I never dressed sexy at all... when I got home from work it was sweats and a t-shirt for me. I started dressing a little more sexy/naughty and the BF would take more pics. We started posting pics on amateur sites where I got a lot of feedback and compliments (which women love)!

I really loved going out dressed sexy and teasing/flashing guys but that's as far as it went. We never really seriously talked about having sex with other people, but the BF mentioned a few times that it would be cool to take some naughty pics of me flashing/fucking strangers in public.... then it happened.

Fast forward a year. It was the BF birthday and I had made dinner plans with a surprise afterwards. Dressed in something sexy/slutty we went to dinner, then told him to start driving and I would tell him where to go. Much to his delight we ended up at a Adult Bookstore with video arcades in the back. For his present I was going to get naked and pose with a couple of strangers in the back so he could take some pictures. While we were looking around for a movie to watch, a rather handsome black guy approached us and asked if we were swingers. We said no but filled him in on the plan.

We found a movie and off to the back the three of us went. We found a big booth, locked the door and both got naked while the BF started taking pics. My intent was to still pose naked with this guy and maybe masturbate a little for them. Well, when this guy dropped his drawers I was awestruck! I couldn't help but reach down and stroke his hard cock. Mind you, up to this point in my life I'd only had sex with a hand full of average hung white guys including the BF and this was the first really big cock I'd ever seen. I couldn't help myself... I had to suck it! I got down on my knees and took my first ever Big Black Cock in my mouth... the BF's taking pics like crazy and calling me a nasty slut, which was really turning me on. To make a long story short, I got my brains fucked out and cum covered by this guy while the BF captured every moment with his camera.

When we got home that night he asked if I really enjoyed fucking this guy and all I could say was his cock hit me in places I didn't even knew existed! I also found out the BF came 3 time while we were fucking... a new record for him...LOL.

From that day forward we started looking into ways we could meet other like minded singles and couples for fun. We joined a few swinger sites and did the parties only to find out that we really didn't like the swing scene. What we come to realize is I really enjoyed fucking the guys and the BF really enjoyed watching and taking pics.

So, what's the moral to my little novel?... exactly what Jim and Ruthie said! Guys, if you're interested in getting your wife/GF into the swing/cuck scene, take it SLOOOOW! It's taken us seven years to get to where we are. Tell her how sexy she is... buy her some erotic clothes, shoes, stockings and take some erotic pictures of her (not hardcore). Show her some erotic pics from the web similar to what you're taking and show her all the positive feedback these women are getting. Start taking her out on "Date Night" dressed sexy so she can see how other men react... this will build her confident. Build her love and trust in you and the relationship & make sure she understands that this is for both of you to enjoy. Most importantly, DON'T RUSH HER!!!!!! This lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. You have too have love and trust in one and other and great communications for this to work.

Relax, take your time and enjoy the ride and you'll be rewarded... You know what they say, "Remember what you ask for... you may get it!" The only thing we regret is we didn't start sooner!

Kisses:)
Miss Z

Attachments

• mzbs001.jpg
    mzbs001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 484
  • mzbs002.jpg
    mzbs002.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 452
  • mzbs003.jpg
    mzbs003.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 457
Awesome story Miss Z and you are correct on every point you made about this lifestyle. You can't just ask your wife to start fucking other guys. You have to work up to it slowly and have fun as a couple before you can share with others.

I love you Miss Z

What a lovely wife!!

:p:confused::D

Attachments

• hdupass.jpg
    hdupass.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread