• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She tells me about her gangbang

• Thread startercheysuckscock
  • Start date

cheysuckscock

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
My new slut has a past. She loves to stroke me off while telling me about all the nasty stuff she has done. The first couple times she did this was pretty tame basically talked about blowing guys and fucking them. The last time however is tells me about her then bf takes her to a biker bar in the middle of nowhere parks his bike around the back of the bar and tells her to get on the bike like shes riding it. She does this and he takes her arms one at a time and handcuffs them to the front forks. He then pulls her shorts off and puts cock in her from behind and from what she says fucked her as hard as he could till he cums. He then removes her shirt, so she is totally naked handcuffed to the bike. He then tells her that he is going inside and is sending some friends out . She was pretty ***** and high and thought sure why not. Thinking he is just fucking with her. She relaxes on the bike cum dripping out of her . He walks away . About 5 minutes later a rider pulls up next to the bike and says looks like you're the fucktoy of the day and proceeds to put 2 fingers up her wet pussy.He fingers her for a minute or so while unzipping his jeans and pulling his cock out. He was a lot older than her but had a really hard cock . She said he mounted her from behind as she tried to pull loose but the cuffs held her arms in place.He pushed his cock into her and fucked her for 40 secs and she felt him cum in her pussy. He pulled out zipped up and walked away not saying a word. at least that's over then she realized while she was getting fucked 6 guys had been watching stroking and waiting to get their turn on her. Just let me know if you need to hear what happened next...

KJG.jpg

Last edited:
her pussy is still tight

JKLG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread