• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Told Me That She Was Going For It.

• Thread starterhyundai
  • Start date

hyundai

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2016
This is our first post here and we like what we are reading. we are in our middle years family has grown and flown. So we have the leisure time to devote to what we want. Sex has always been great. swinging was a bit of a flop to say the least , no real lust for that again but exciting naughty sex has always floated our boat. For me getting to fuck some really weird women was a great turn , the greatest turn on was for my wife who loved to be fucked by married men. At a posh wedding she even pulled a big tv star but that's another story. The one I am gonna open with is when she said I am gonna fuck a different guy everyday for a month. It took some arranging on her part . I was to be her taxi driver and clothes chooser along with a good sloppy seconds everyday for a month well 28 days to be exact. she even lined up four dead certs to cover for her if anybody flaked. there was no flakers she is a good shag with nice smallish tits and a cute arse. Even though she is small she can take a big cock and she has had some big ones in her time. so for twenty eight days I drove her to the meeting place and she was fucked solid by each and everyone so on day 29 she was gang banged at our house by the dead certs and I was allowed to fuck her well filled pussy after they left.

Reactions: Eamdaniel and john master
oh boy she has just told me unless I can keep this thread going for twenty entries I won,t get any sex but she will, my cock is twitching now

Great experience for you both. We're all jealous.

2wheel said:
Great experience for you both. We're all jealous.
it has never been repeated too much effort she says

I can imagine the effort, that's a whole lotta sexual activity in a short period of time.

pretty hot. tell us more of your adventures please and if you can let us see her tits and ass please :)

slinger137 said:
pretty hot. tell us more of your adventures please and if you can let us see her tits and ass please :)
yes I can do that give me chance later when I am on my own