• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants a Master

• Thread starterFunKatyCouple
  • Start date

FunKatyCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2011
We have been together for 18 years now and off and on during that whole time she has regularly fucked other men but now she really wants to move it up a notch.

For the last few months she has expressed a desire and need for a Full time Master. A man who can dominate her body, mind and soul to the exclusion of all others including me. She tells me that it would make her happy to be the property of this new Master and that she will do anything that he wants to keep him happy and that if I really love her it is my place to accept this and be happy for her.

I am scared as to how this will affect our lives together and do not want to lose her but I really do want her to be happy. She says that she loves me very much and will never leave me but that I do not satisfy her sexually and she would rather not have sex with me at all. That part does not bother me that she cuts me off since I rarely get the privilege of fucking her (it has been almost 5 months now).

Is it normal to be scared like this and what has been the experience of other Cuckolds in this area?

63m8mko

What is she looking for? Servitude? Bdsm? Just curious.

FunKatyCouple said:
For the last few months she has expressed a desire and need for a Full time Master. A man who can dominate her body, mind and soul
Don't they all?

FunKatyCouple said:
to the exclusion of all others including me. She tells me that it would make her happy to be the property of this new Master and that she will do anything that he wants to keep him happy and that if I really love her it is my place to accept this and be happy for her.
Not cool. Im a bull and im into b&d...but this isn't the way it should work. It's one thing to fantasize about it...even do it for short periods of time but unless you're going full on lifestyle, sissy, hormones, shemale slave I can't see it working out to well. I mean, what if this "master" decides that he wants you out of the picture? What if you decide that you really need to have sex? Speaking for myself, I wouldn't want to dominate a couple to that extreme. Too much responsibility and commitment. (yknow...unless the guy made a really hot sissy :D)

far2easy said:
What is she looking for? Servitude? Bdsm? Just curious.

She likes the idea of Servitude with light BDSM

Angevin said:
Don't they all?

Not cool. Im a bull and im into b&d...but this isn't the way it should work. It's one thing to fantasize about it...even do it for short periods of time but unless you're going full on lifestyle, sissy, hormones, shemale slave I can't see it working out to well. I mean, what if this "master" decides that he wants you out of the picture? What if you decide that you really need to have sex? Speaking for myself, I wouldn't want to dominate a couple to that extreme. Too much responsibility and commitment. (yknow...unless the guy made a really hot sissy :D)
'

Angevin,
I am not even close to sissy material and my job is about as classic a Type A personality as you can pull. That being said I could never bring myself to be rough or dominate with my wife.

Your concerns seem well-justified...

FunKatyCouple said:
We have been together for 18 years now and off and on during that whole time she has regularly fucked other men but now my wife really wants to move it up a notch.

Sounds like the sort of comment that would strike terror into the heart of any cuckold... sort of like "We have to talk, darling" strikes terror into the heart of any married man.

FunKatyCouple said:
For the last few months she has expressed a desire and need for a Full time Master. A man who can dominate her body, mind and soul to the exclusion of all others including me. She tells me that it would make her happy to be the property of this new Master and that she will do anything that he wants to keep him happy...

Is there such a thing as a slave personality? Is your wife telling you, in essence, that hers is a slave personality, ergo to be "happy" she needs to become a sexual slave to a "dominant" man?

FunKatyCouple said:
...and if I really love her, it is my place to accept this and be happy for her.

Oh oh...

FunKatyCouple said:
I am scared as to how this will affect our lives together...

I would hope so...

FunKatyCouple said:
...and do not want to lose her...

No, no... of course not...

FunKatyCouple said:
...but I really do want her to be happy.

Well, yes... absolutely. It's beginning to sound like your wife is, indeed, defining your future for you (so your fear is well-justified)...

FunKatyCouple said:
She says she loves me very much and will never leave me...

Cool...

FunKatyCouple said:
...but I do not satisfy her sexually and she would rather not have sex with me at all.

Jeez... this sounds sort of like saying (to a dairy that makes ice cream) "I like ice cream a lot, in fact I love it, but I'd really rather not eat it at all...

FunKatyCouple said:
It doesn't bother me that my wife has cut me off, since she rarely grants me the privilege of fucking her anyway. (It has been almost 5 months now.)

Well, OK... if being cut off from sex with your wife doesn't make any difference to you, there's no reason it should make any difference to her.

Given that "turnabout is fair play" (as some would argue, no doubt), is your wife proposing to permit you to advertise for a dominatrix who will come to your home frequently, order you around, and sexually humiliate you in every way imaginable, while having nothing to do with her...? That is, while her dominant man orders her around and sexually humiliates her in every way imaginable, while having nothing to do with you...?

FunKatyCouple said:
Is it normal to be scared like this...?

I would hope so. If you aren't, there's probably something wrong with you.

How will your wife determine that her "dominant man" is not (for instance) a psychopath who, once he gains access to her and your home, will carry out some carefully-planned nefarious plot that, while satisfying your wife's "sex-slave personality" desires, will result in serious harm to both of you?

Your wife's desire seems to be underlain by an assumption that she'll be able to find a man who will enslave her — which is disreputable, more-or-less by definition — but will turn out to be reputable in all other respects. You and she might talk about how realistic it is to make that assumption.

if she TRULY LOVES YOU, she needs to agree for you to have sex with someone else, because she can't expect to belong to a Master and STOP your sex life completely.

If you can't satisfy her in bed, you might find you can satisfy another woman with a less EXPANDED IMAGINATION.

It is her desire to take her sex life UP A NOTCH to experience what she has read about, not the fact you can't satisfy her.

She has stopped play love games with you, so she must now release you to find sexual pleasure elsewhere.

Well I hope it works out for you both. Sounds like you will have a master as well. I am betting that the new master cuts you off pretty quick. I would give her the option but if she did fuck you I would frog-tie her and paddle her pussy til it's bright red and then fuck her. Betcha she would stop fucking you on her own behalf.

<------wonders if this woman already has a master waiting in the wings

Users who are viewing this thread