• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Wants Her First BBC But Needs Some Coaxing

• Thread starterHERMAN73
  • Start date
H

HERMAN73

Posted before but not too many responses so she is hesitant. Come on fellows tell her what you would do or better yet show her what she can have. Don't be a looker be a convincer.

spend a night

She is very sexy and hot and I would spen a night of love with her....sucking these beautiful nipps and licking her hot cunt.
Compliment she is a very sensual and sexy woman....!!!
Paul

she is very attractive. any man would love getting some of that

She is a very hot and attractive woman i would love to have her? where you guys located..

I like it, wish I was there!

Caper1

OH, I think she has been there, done that and has the T-Shirt, Many times

Pretty wife! Congratulations!

pretty pusssey but can do with a bit of shaving

Your wife is a very inviting woman. Her firm nipples would make for tasty pink buds to suck and nibble.I personally would love to see a black stud entering her finely furred pussy as she gazes over with her wry smile. She is a fine white treat for a black bull, or a couple of black bulls to enjoy and give joy to her and you, knowing finally she will be satisfied by the superior black lover.

Damn! I love those nipples...

I want to suckle and nip on those breasts. I love her lips...I would make sure they were wrapped around my dick sucking me off. Then I would slide my black dick in that pussy. She is bent over in one pic...so I would have to slide in and out of that ass, making sure it is stretched and loose by the time I finish with it. Then in the end I would go back to that pussy and get as deep as I can then fill it with my black seed.

This woman is sexy as hell!!! I love those lips!!! I would try damn hard to make her pregnant with my black baby!

Ever in N. California, email me at bigd320_1@yahoo.com, so we can make this a reality.

what part of ny

Users who are viewing this thread