• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants Mr 9 inch on skype next week.Chinese girl 36 dd's !

• Thread starterMr Small Mushroom
  • Start date

Mr Small Mushroom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
THE STORY MY GF WROTE ME.
:)I m wet like sitting on a lake when i write this story.enjoy it. cum for me. my babe babe. I love you.

“Babe, thank you for your arrangement for me.” I say to you. Someone knocks our door at this moment, and I run to downstairs to open it and welcome Mr. 9 inch. Once we see each other, we cant help kissing. And my hands begin to touch his face, neck, strong chest, and finally, that huge cock. I cant wait to be fucked by his 9’’ cock and I hold it to get in our bedroom, and talk to you “small, come in. help me and Mr 9’’ for better foreplay.”

He strips me and begins to suck my sexy nipples. He says to you very rudely: “You have to stand at that corner when we fuck. But now, come here to suck your gf’s pussy and bum. Make her ready for my big cock. I want her to be very very wet. let me show you my big cock andl fuck her very hard like a really man.” Then we change our position: I kneel on the floor for sucking his big cock, and I ride on your face for your licking. You can lick me while watching a big cock is coming in and out my little mouth.

He smiles when he is watching us. And I feel so hot and cant wait any more. We push you away, and he separates my legs and sticks his weapon into my juicy pussy. Mr 9’’ is thrusting me very fast and hard, and every thrust can touch my womb. I cant stop screaming: “oh… God…oh….”.

“how does my cock feel? Ha?” he asks me.

“It can stuff me fully. I feel I m flying. Don’t stop pls don’t stop”.

“how does it feel comparing with smalls ?” He smiles like a devil and asks more.

“Its much better than his. His one is like a mushroom. Its not to enough for me at all.”

You are watching us and hear every what we said. You feel so hot that want to wank yourself. Once we find this, we stop you :” Mr Small, what you can do is just watching Mr 9’’ fucking your little GF. You don’t allow to do anything else.”

Next, we ignore you totally, and focus on our sex. He fucks me for ages until I shake in front of you. After we both cum, I talk to you: “Small Mushroom, I m addicted to Mr 9’’ and want him everyday. Do you want to watch our sex and serve us everyday ?

My girlfriend wrote me this to tease me while im away in another city. So hot ! Maybe i should watch this for real. Any guys that want to be Mr 9 inch and meet us on skype next week ?

Attachments

• KATIE.jpg
    KATIE.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 294
  • KATIE1.jpg
    KATIE1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 286
Yep ... definitely Chinese pussy ... they are sidways instead of vertical :D

She's a sexy little soul :)

I haven't forgotten about your lovely wife, and when I catch your name on a thread I often think about slipping between her soft lips (top as well as bottom). I KNOW how good those tits would look with my hands wrapped round them.

Having you in the corner watching me fill her would make the whole scene sexier - and NO, you can't wank off as she pulls the first load of cream out of me.

Tell her that she hasn't been forgotten by her English GreyMaster - but time is difficult to find and I can't do the pair of you justice at the moment.

xxxx (<--- big kisses and sucks on each of her titties as my fingers bury themselves between her legs) ;)

ncstorm said:
yep ... Definitely chinese pussy ... They are sidways instead of vertical :D

lmao !! :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread