• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to be a hotwife/cuck me

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date

checkitout

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Last year I opened up to my wife about my desire of seeing her with another man. She was shocked at first, and was against it.... very against it. But as time went on she seemed to open up more to it. Then she started telling me of random sexual encounters she had before she had met me. Actually, when we met she had always said she had only been with 7 guys, come to find out it had been more like 30 guys (in a year and a half).

So once we had both decided that it was a huge turn on for us we didn't know where to start (as far as looking for a bull), she didn't want to do a random internet encounter. We thought about a local bar/club, but I hold a job that requires me to be extremely careful, so that was out.

Well, fast forward to a couple of months ago I noticed that we had been going over our minutes and texts on our cell phone plan (yes, we have an older cell phone plan that has shared minutes and texts) and I see that she had been calling and texting our landlord. He is a Italian man in his mid 40s, works out regularly and is very powerful in the area we live. He wears a lot of gold and drives expensive European cars. Once I asked my wife about it she first denied it, then she admitted that she wanted him...badly. She said he has told her he wants to fuck her, hard. But that he has a lot of respect for me and doesn't want to ruin the good "relationship" that him and I have. So I asked my wife if she wanted me to tell him that its alright, she said "no" and that she doesn't want to tell him either. She said she wants it to be more like she is sneaking around and doing something bad, that is her turn on.

Ever since then she has been extremely horny, and telling me she wants to fuck not only him but that she wants an anklet and wants to go out dancing with friends.

Sounds as if you should continue to encourage and support your wife. Could be a good experience for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread