• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to be a true slut!!!

• Thread starteriflybyu
  • Start date
Alrighty then, what's your first step.

My wife's a slut, actually she was a slut. Here's a goal (not the only goal) to be considered a slut. She's had sex with more than 300 men.

She has been texting with a local guy and she has gotten pics of him and his cock. She get so wet and hot when she talks about it. I am thinking she has already fucked him, but she says not yet....

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 890
.......... but her dirty little cunt says......... yes i got him

2wheel said:
Alrighty then, what's your first step.

My wife's a slut, actually she was a slut. Here's a goal (not the only goal) to be considered a slut. She's had sex with more than 300 men.

============

so did Rock Hudson :)

She looks really sweet and like lots of fun. I noticed her nudity under the sexy leather jacket. Abviously a lady who likes adventure. Make each time for her an adventure. Happy Holidays.
wifepleaser2007

This woman is beautiful. I hope she gets with this local guy and he rocks her socks.

Beautiful Pussy!

Gorgeous wife dude, you need to travel out west more ;)

How is the quest going?

Lovely slutty wife! Hope want play with my cock, because it wants!!

She is away for the weekend at her sisters. They plan to go out to see a musician play that my wife is hot for. They knew each other when younger and have played online before...you never know...

Music environments are sex inducing events. Maybe she'll cross over there.

Hey,I see you post regularly. I'm also from ns if you're interested in turning this fantasy into a reality. Though I have a girlfriend. Message me either way, I'm curious about her.

iflybyu said:
She is away for the weekend at her sisters. They plan to go out to see a musician play that my wife is hot for. They knew each other when younger and have played online before...you never know...

Never know my ass! I bet she fucked the entire band and half the crowd!

135407d1356278578-she-wants-true-slut-7.jpg

I mean come on. Look at that pussy! That stretched out, used and abused pussy. She may say she has never fucked him, but that pussy tells another story! Too me it looks like she is getting his dick on the regular! I would be eating and fucking that sweet thing too If I could...

iflybyu said:

So how did the trip go?

midnightfapper said:
Never know my ass! I bet she fucked the entire band and half the crowd!

135407d1356278578-she-wants-true-slut-7.jpg

I mean come on. Look at that pussy! That stretched out, used and abused pussy. She may say she has never fucked him, but that pussy tells another story! Too me it looks like she is getting his dick on the regular! I would be eating and fucking that sweet thing too If I could...

Please don't cover her wedding ring...is any way we can see that ring ?

My god, thats a heavenly pussy.

fill that hole up with big black cocks

Users who are viewing this thread