• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she wants to be owned

• Thread starterggg_derek
  • Start date
G

ggg_derek

what would you do to her?

Attachments

• 18a.jpg
    18a.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,363
Ellington333

I'd Strip Her Naked - Tie Her To The Bed Face Down - Call My Black Buddies And All Of Us Would Take Turns Fucking And Cuming In The White Slut's All Night. Each Time A Nigger Would Finish Fucking And Cuming In Her Sweet Little ***** Ass He'd Make Her Suck Clean And Hard His Shit And Cum-covered Nigger Cock - Then Wait His Turn To Fuck Her Again. The Next Morning After All My Friends Were Through Fucking And Cuming In Her Ass - I'd Fuck And Shoot And Giant Load Of Baby Making Nigger Cum And Seed In Her Cunt Then Send Her Home To You Without Showering With Nigger Cum Dripping Down Her Legs From Her Nigger Fucked Cum Filled Cunt And Asshole.

her initials

MdJ are her initials -- stands for Michelle deJonge

owned?

well after fucking her i'd make sure she was serviced by a few men half of them black . afster some training i'm sure she would be shareable and enkoy having all 3 holes used at once. l;ater she would have to be sold or rented out for the odd party. it's the best way to let her know she is owned.

An owned woman

Do you share pics of this slutty women. At least post more so we can see her totally *******. Do you trade pics or share??

Master LONg

teach and train her what she will need ro know to b blk owned >>>>>>>>>>>>>. where u from and hit me back twilson@remn.com

with her clueless hubby

here they are.

Attachments

• m20.jpg
    m20.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,567
her face

this was before her first ass fuck

Attachments

• DSCF0797.jpg
    DSCF0797.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,435
recovering

teasing me

Attachments

• DSCF0796.jpg
    DSCF0796.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,100
so she wants be owned

I would take it by that title she is for sale, how good is she at cleaning house, is she good at laundry, can she cook with out burning food, does she wash her hands before cooking, does she leave spots on the windows when cleaning, how good is she really in bed, i would take it not worth a damn if your so willing to let someone else own her, so how much is the asking price, or is this open biding? I know a pimp that runs a chain of hookers down on broadway that is always looking for a well used cunt, he might and I say might be willing to give you a cut of each of her ten dollar tricks, Ok I am sounding mean, sorry, i know in bad mood tonight, but damn that opening title is so crappy, no one wants to be owned now or ever, used maybe:confused:

Like the photo on the porch with hubby. Looks like white trash that bought some implants!!:p

recovering

Wow man,
If i see this picture of your girl, i would just like her to lock me up within
my CB3000. And give her the keys.
What a beautiful hands and red painted nails.
Where does she live? In Europe or somewhere else in the world.
To proove i have a cb 3000 i place a picture.
Many greetings to her

pic

here it is, the pic

Attachments

• Afb113.jpg
    Afb113.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 470
cum get this

where u from I travel alot so we can hook up I'm as my name say's LONg BLK 9-3/4 longggggggggggTHICK blk meat 4 u

longggggggggg DEEP and HarD

DOGGIE

Users who are viewing this thread