• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to cuck me.

• Thread startertexascouple
  • Start date

texascouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
I was on this website a few months ago to see what it was about. My girl was with me and started really enjoying it. She says she wants to start cucking me. Quick note before continuing. She is not conferrable with being fucked by another man right now. She just likes the other aspects and talking about it.

I have a few questions/comments.
1. I am the biggest she has ever been with and defiantly not small enough to be considered a true "cuck" does this have any effect on the experience?
2. She wants to get me a chastity belt but as I mentioned earlier I am well above average. Is it gonna fit? Are there ones for larger men?
3. She loves the idea in dressing me up in womens clothes/ underwear and either making me do her bidding or fucking me with a strapon. I'm not sure how this gives her pleasure though.
4. She says she wants to take things a few steps further but she isn't ready to be fucked by guys. What should we do?
5. We are NOT rasist in any way. She had a very traumatic experience with a black guy and she is very afraid to do anything sexual with one (we have black friends we hang out with constantly) we saw the queen of spades tattoo and was wondering if there was anything she could show she only wanted white bulls bc she loves the idea of the tatt.
5. I have never had any bi experience but I really really want to eat her creampie. Do any other strait men have this feeling?
6. What clothes do you suggest her dress me in? Pics would be great help if you can get them.

I would like to thank you all in advance for helping us with our questions and concerns.

You don't have to be small to be a cuck. Nor do you have to be feminized. In fact, she doesn't even have to fuck other men in order to play the games she's fantasizing about. Just go ahead and play. Get online at places like XtremeRestraints.com and see if you can find a large cock cage. They'll know better than we will. While you're there, buy her a strap on with a dildo you think you can take up your ass. Go shopping with her and let her pick out some lipstick for you and some lingerie. Or just go to WalMart and buy extra large women's panties and a bra for your to wear around the house while you do the housework for her. Or start wearing women's panties under your pants to work to make her happy. If she won't let another man fuck her, learn to eat her pussy and clean up your own cum after you fuck her and see how you like it. Talk is often as exciting as reality, anyway, so start talking during sex about what you wish she was doing or have her talk about what kind of man she'd like to fuck instead of you if she was going to fuck around. Nothing is abnormal about all this. Look how many people frequent this site and talk about it day and night. If you want some more ideas or to read stories about what people have actually done, read some of my early posts, especially the Lilly at the Black ABS series about how my wife and I got started. Use your imaginations and work with what you have. Sooner or later, probably sooner if I'm reading this right, she's going to start fucking other men, and when she does, you won't be able to stop her or slow her down. She's only telling you she's not ready because she's unsure of how you'd react if she said she is. If you want her to fuck other men, tell her in plain English and support her in her efforts to find someone. You might even find someone for her or find someone on here if you'd post some pictures of her to excite interest. Most of all, if you want to do it, get started. The details will take care of themselves once she starts getting nailed by strange cock regularly.

You have some very good ideas. I never thought about going shopping with her. I think she would enjoy that even more. Even though I wanna eat a mans cum out of her pussy I'm not sure I'm ready for him to put it there. Right now the furthest I'm totally comfortable with is her giving hand jobs and him cumin on her when I lick it off. I think I'd be ok with a blow job too but I'm not quite sure and if I'm not 100% it doesn't happen.

texascouple said:
You have some very good ideas. I never thought about going shopping with her. I think she would enjoy that even more. Even though I wanna eat a mans cum out of her pussy I'm not sure I'm ready for him to put it there. Right now the furthest I'm totally comfortable with is her giving hand jobs and him cumin on her when I lick it off. I think I'd be ok with a blow job too but I'm not quite sure and if I'm not 100% it doesn't happen.

It is something I've been thinking about doing for a while too. Really hard me me to actually find the time to meet a couple with my schedule and I haven't yet put my toe in the water. I think starting slow is a good idea, maybe hang out a bit and see where it goes. Make sure the guy isn't a dirtbag and all that.

Since you live near Dallas it should be easy enough to scout out a clean and safe ABS somewhere that the two of you could go to sometime and experiment a bit. If you can find a glory hole in one of the booths, you have the perfect anonymous method of watching her play with some strange cock. Have her ****** her tits or pussy to the hole from your bench and see what comes through the hole. Once you have a strange dick showing, she can choose what she feels like doing, if anything at all. If you don't like the looks of it, ignore it, and it will eventually go away. If a big hard dick comes through that she likes, she can stroke it in perfect safety while you watch, spit on it, give it a hand job, or even suck it or fuck it if the mood is right. Be sure you have some condoms in your pocket in case she gets excited and wants to go all the way. Even if she chooses to do nothing, you will have played an exciting sexual game together and she will know that avenues exist to have anonymous sex quickly and relatively safely. You will have jumped from the realm of fantasy into the realm of action very easily and safely, and when you get home you can fuck like bunnies and assess your reaction to the ABS afterward. My bet is that you'll want to go back again, and each time she may get bolder. When you can get her to strip off completely in a booth or sit in a theater while you finger or fondle her, all the horny lurkers in those places will get more aggressive, and she can play or flee according to her mood. Once she starts playing with strange cock in that quick and anonymous way, she may start wanting something a little more satisfying, like a nice lover or two she picks in other ways. From there, it just gets better.

What does ABS stand for? And we have been considering going to a glory hole for quite some time now. It kinda excites us.

Abs

ABS=Adult Book Store;)

Oh wow duh. Thanks and yes there are tons. I've been to a few but never seen any glory holes.

Usually the "seedier" places have the glory holes. In quite a few places, the booths are large enough for at least two people, but BE CAREFUL. There are places where the police do occasionally run sting operations.:(

It's fun just to watch the reaction when a hot woman walks into the place. Nothing better to boost a woman's ego than to have every eye in the place undressing her and wanting her!

Yep I have heard about the cop stings. That's why we havnt done anything before. Got any insite to the other questions I asked?

Update. She bought me pink panties and a pink bra and plans to use them on me tomorrow.

Awesome! Pictures?

Creampie?

Does she want you to watch the first time or to come home with the creampie?

Things are moving pretty fast for you now, huh? Great. I think she's going to make a little cocksucker out of you pretty quickly now. In fact, I think she's more interested in you sucking strange cock than her doing it, so why don't you just go ahead and oblige the lady. Seedy ABS are okay when you go as a couple, and I think the cop sting stuff is over rated. When a couple comes in most guys will act polite and protective in homes that the woman is going to put out indiscriminately for them. When you get in a booth and see someone jacking off or rubbing his crotch in the next booth, just peek through the hole first and make sure there aren't two guys there. It takes a witness to make a case. If there's just one guy, and he sticks his dick through without your asking, it ain't a cop. Instead of sticking your finger through the hole, the standard method of letting the guy in the next booth know that you want to suck his dick, have your wife sit on the bench across from the glory hole and ****** her pussy. Make sure she really spreads it out with enough light on it that it so that it can be clearly seen and make sure she rubs and fingers it like she really wants a dick in it right now. An open wet pussy is the best bait you can use for hard dicks to come through the hole without actually asking, and once they do, get down on your knees in your little pink panties and suck it for her. The guy next door won't know who's sucking it, and he probably won't care, either. Once word gets out that some hot wife is fingering her pussy in front of a glory hole, you'll have all the cock in the place lining up for action, and after you suck a few, maybe she'll suck one, too. Once she does, you're off to the races.

Users who are viewing this thread