• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to cuck me

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date

checkitout

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
After many months of back and fourth about cucking, she has decided that I am not man enough for her and that she needs a new cock, not only that but she wants to cuck me with another couple. When I asked if I could maybe join her and them she said "no, I want you to listen while you fuck your ass with a vibrator" I think she is going for the full on cuckolding of me.

I think that will be so hot, another dominant couple cucking me with my wife, while I sit and fuck my own ass.

Go for it you will love it make sure to clean them all up when there done is cock too

Now we have decided that she will ride me until she cums, then she will make me fuck myself with a vibrator until I cum on my self.

checkitout said:
After many months of back and fourth about cucking, she has decided that I am not man enough for her and that she needs a new cock, not only that but she wants to cuck me with another couple. When I asked if I could maybe join her and them she said "no, I want you to listen while you fuck your ass with a vibrator" I think she is going for the full-on cuckolding of me.

Good for your wife...

checkitout said:
I think that will be so hot, another dominant couple cucking me with my wife, while I sit and fuck my own ass.

...and, hey — why not? As suggested for Likeitwett, "go for it."