• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She wants to to it for real

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
Me and my girlfriend spent the last week or so having some of the most amazing roleplay sex we've had. She's fantasised about my mate owning her as his 'on call *****' as she put it, imagined being tied up and abused in his van and cum hard whilst i played with her clit saying 'yes Rob' over and over again and talking about going to his local bar wearing no knickers for him.

She's been a submissive in role play for an older boss in his late 40's and called him Sir. She's dressed for him.

It seems her sexual desires involve being extremely submissive to eother an older man or a really dirty bastard who knows us. Our only problem is finding a scenario where she is made to but wants too? Sort of being dominated and has to say whatever or do whatever she is told, being used by another man who enjoys she is in a relationship...but not sure how she's made to or why she allows herself to be submissive and owned?

Anyway, she wants to visit a sex club where her idea is to dress in heels and stockings looking classy but slutty and for any man who wants too, to come up to her and touch her anywhere they want. Then to see where it goes from there. Possibly rubbing her pussy and stripping her naked. But she's concerned i might be more selective than her. From there she would like them to have sex with her with everyone watching.

She also likes my idea of meeting an older man online, going for drinks, him kissing and touching her whenever he wants then arranging to go to a hotel where i watch him use her. But she's so far not looked online.

We're also open to any suggestions of how we could play in the real life and have fun? Like wearing stockings to a classy wine bar and her flirting with older men, an idea she suggested...chatting to them at the bar whilst i sit at a table watching. Her wearing no knickers.

Users who are viewing this thread