• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She would like comments.

• Thread starterBang MY Wife
  • Start date

Bang MY Wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2007
First time posting pics for us.

If you like, we will keep pics cumming,and they get better.
So, what do you think? She wants to hear what other guys think.:)

Well you got my attention, show us more!!

Nice Booty

Cock or tongue :)

I like the position, bent over a table. Now all that I've go to do is pull down those shorts and we can get down to business. I would love to see what's under them.

Wow that ass is fantastic, I can't decide if I want to kiss it, spank it, or just go straight to fucking it.

Very Hot Wife

Would enjoy see pictures without panties :cool:

Your wife looks sexy and fit. Really hot.

Thats a really nice butt:D

Fantastic ass!

Thank you.
She was happy to hear the good reviews.
Here is some more.

looking good!

She wants more comments please..

Best way for you to explain this is picture a read end collision on the Interstate.
My face is the car colliding with that beautiful backside. Im not certain the jaws of life will save me.

Not enough pictures for comments...

Bang MY Wife said:
First time posting pics for us.

If you like, we will keep pics cumming,and they get better.
So, what do you think? She wants to hear what other guys think.:)

You see, this is what I was talking about in another thread. She looks so perfectly-knickered, it's almost a shame to pull them down, but pull them down you must...

dabbott said:
Would enjoy see pictures without panties :cool:

I on the other hand would like her to keep them on for just a little bit longer...

that looks like a sweet tastin creampie to me!

Great pics love that she doesn't shave all the way.

Small ass and pussy always looks good getting opened up hard. I'd fuck her doggy up the ass first for wearing those short-*****-shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread