Sheer Bikini Beach Part 1 - Short Story

GoodVibesAZ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
My wife was a little hungover from last night's activities. I'm happy to say we both had a very satisfying time in the sack even after a river of booze and wine was consumed. She insists I enjoy the day anyway so I kiss her forehead, dampen a washcloth for her forehead, leave a tall glass of water by the bedside and head off to the beach.

I love picking out a popular place, putting on my dark shades and watching the girls go by in their teeny, tiny bikinis. Knowing they're on vacation, they bring the smallest, sheerest fabrics they could never wear at home. The sun is bright and there is a ton of flesh to be seen. Proud husbands walking hand in hand with their nearly naked wives. I just can't help it and things start to awaken in my shorts. Then I see her.

She's strutting by in her sheer baby blue bikini. Breasts bouncing and hips rolling. Erect nipples straining the see-through fabric with a thin brown landing strip clearly visible. I realize my mouth is open and I quickly close it. She passes and I look forward to seeing the view of this goddess from the back. A crystal string thong frames her posterior. (This is the image that should've been sent into space on the Voyager to tell aliens what makes us human!) Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more perfect, I catch a glimpse of it. A rare sight in the wild! She has a blue gem topping a stainless butt plug that is glinting in the sunlight for all to see!

She knows I'm looking so she turns to smile and gives me the pleasure of an extra little bounce in her step and a spin in the sand. I take enough mental pictures to last me a lifetime. She's off to her room to have a roll in the hay with her husband. Lucky, lucky man.

Me? I'm heading back to my room to see if wifey is feeling well enough for round 2 and 3.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Reactions: Greytaylor and Enigma250