• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sheincharge's Wife

• Thread starterangk0rwat
  • Start date
A

angk0rwat

A nice picture of his wife's ass. That hole is off-limits to her husband, but is regularly pounded by her lover. Which, as we all know, is that correct set-up.

Now I wish I could leave my hand print on it.

Attachments

• IMAG0363.jpg
    IMAG0363.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 779
looks almost asian.. I'd tap that if she was local.

Not asian - but a latin mix. Very hot. Nice tits that are just missing my cum dripping off of them to make them perfect. Sad that these hot women have to put up with short dicked pathetic husbands. I think she still lets him get a slice every now and then but I don't know why she doesn't just come home after a good night of use with her lovers cum still dripping from her pussy and just let him do clean up. Maybe let him have her wet panties to jerk off with if he does a really good clean up job.

That is a fine ass!!! Damn! I wanna put my face in that so bad.

Where is she located?

sheincharge... yeah, I'd be interested to see more of that ass.

shes faitly ok-looking, but never expect any gratitude if you do any photoshopping; i spent severa days doing some fakes for them, not even a ty and thats why i dont do any more fake works (and i was GOOD at it too)l

What a gorgeous and sexy butt.

nice ass. I want it

Teamviewer

143 361 866

Hot....very nice.

pass it over here !!!

Users who are viewing this thread