• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She'll be on a date this fri

• Thread starterthickmilf
  • Start date

thickmilf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
We've been off for a while but back for more fun. This fri she will be going out with some young stud and we thought it would be fun if we would involve my fellow cucks by having you guys choose what she should wear out that night. I will post pics of the outfits and then we can choose tonight. She will be taking pics during the date and the action ;) Meanwhile if you have any suggestions let us know! Hope this excites some of you as it does us!

Attachments

• DSCN0031 (2)1.jpg
    DSCN0031 (2)1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,109
I love the outfit she is wearing in this pic. Look at that ass! She sure knows how to dress to thrill.

Defintely does love the attention... Admittedly, I had her hike it up for the pic though

please post the outfits and i hope we get to see some shared photos. # 1 fan here shes gorgeous thanks for sharing her pics from time to time. Shes stunning.

She is seductive...how old is she.? What she think of BBC.?

I agree

She definitely is seductive. She likes BBC but it's been a challenge to find a young fit one that she can play with on a regular basis. We're always on the lookout for one though. She's 30

Damn more pics please!

A+ lets see more its her

Users who are viewing this thread